CHAPTER 15

Still flashback.

In the hospital,
                               ___ (after Lisa's cheak up)

With tearfull eyes everyone went inside of the VIP room. And what they saw made them shocked because they saw lisa is..........

Sitting on the bed messy hair red eyes
Body is covered in bandage .

Sissy how are you ar-are you ok tell me tell your brother, virat .

I am good brother, Lisa said.

Lisa's answer made them cry because they thought that she is saying all those things because what happened today.

Tzuyu went to her hug her and cried in her chest.

Lili I didn't know that my brothers will gonna do that I am sorry, Tzuyu said while crying.

Don't cry Tzu they aren't your brothers, lisa said which made others shocked.

What are you saying, Rohit said.

Wait I am gonna call doctor, Rahul said.

No I can tell that they aren't my husbands because of the moles , Tzu your brothers have mole near their cheat which they don't have, lisa said.

So you mean , sehun said.

I will be discharge tomorrow , then we will gonna search about them, lisa said.

(Time skip) At home in night

Everyone has slept lisa called Jack bts right hand man and most trusted.

Jack tell me something which I don't know, Lisa said.

Lili (lisa told him to call her Lili) bosses when they come back from Busan at the night they bring some men when I asked them who are those men but they didn't say anything about it, Jack said and recalled that night.

Where is those men, Lisa asked.

In the basement bosses told me not to go there because they want to deal with them by themselves but every time they deal with someone I stay there with if they need me and also bosses don't like girls near them even if a girl accidently touch them they slap or push them but after they came from Busan something odd with them, Jack said.

Jack take me to the basement, Lisa said. And two of them went towards the basement.

In front of basement.

Jack stay here, jack said.

But Lili- , jack got cut off by lisa.

No jack let me go  you go and look after those sluts, Lisa said.

Ok Lili, jack said and went to look after those sluts.

Lisa took a deep breath and went inside hoping to find the love of her lives and when he went inside she saw them whom she was dying to see......

Her husbands aka bts tired up there....