Lord Richard Edward Howard II

Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Duke of Wessex Territory

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior had three sons, and his second son, Lord Richard Edward Howard was born in November of 2212 out at Norfolk Estate.

Lord Richard Edward Howard was the second son and he knew he wouldn't inherit Norfolk Territory and he was a handsome, young man with a heart of gold, a romantic side.

Lord Richard Edward Howard was not athletic, he didn't care for sports, but he liked poetry,reading, and art. He was a romantic at heart and wore his heart on his sleeve, whereas Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was sensible and Lord Edwin William Howard was practical, Lord Richard Edward Howard was neither, but he was his mother's favorite son.

Lord Richard Edward Howard was very much like his mother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill and took after his mother's side of the family - The Churchill's.

Lord Richard Edward was a good student and he excelled academically, whereas Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lord Edwin William just muddled through with their studies.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior was more concerned about making a brilliant match for his eldest son, before he even thought about finding wives for his two other sons, as they wouldn't inherit Norfolk as Lord Charles Andrew JR was.

Lord Richard Edward Howard was very much like his paternal uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard who was his father's youngest brother.

Lord Richard Edward Howard uncle, Lord Andrew Charles had made a brilliant match on his own when he married Lady Elizabeth Percy, the heiress of Northumberland Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard when he married Lady Elizabeth Percy became Duke of Northumberland Territory and his son, Lord Edward Howard would succeed him, and his son, Lord William and his son, Lord Thomas William Howard.

Star-Base 12 was divided into territories when Lord Patrick William Howard with his entourage arrived on Star Base 12 in 2159, but not formally until 2165.

Between the territories of Lennox and Wessex were two very distinguished families, Lord Robert Bourbon and Lord Charles Valois, both families were direct descendants of King Louis IX of France and with his Queen, Margaret of Provence he had two sons that created dynasties in France and they were King Phillip III oF France and Robert, Count of Clermont and through their sons, Charles, Count of Valois and Louis I, Duke of Bourbon and his daughter, Princess Margaret of France who married King Edward I who gave birth to Thomas of Brotherton, 1st Earl of Norfolk who had Lady Margaret of Brotherton and her daughter, Lady Elizabeth De Segrave who married John de Mowbray, 4th Baron Mowbray and they had Thomas de Mowbray, 1st Duke of Norfolk who married Lady Elizabeth Fitzalan and their daughter, Lady Margaret Mowbray, who married Sir Robert Howard and they had Lord John Howard the 1st Howard Duke of Norfolk in 1483.

Lord Richard Edward Howard was a direct descendant of Lord John Howard, Duke of Norfolk through his paternal great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Two of the direct descendants of King Louis IX traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard on The USS Excalibur Lord Phillip Valois and Lord Robert Bourbon along with Lord Maximilian Habsburg and Lord Phillip Burgundy.

Lord Phillip Valois was married to Lady Joan Navarre and Lord Robert Bourbon married Lady Mary Avesnes and between the two families had two sons, Lord Charles Valois and Lord Peter Bourbon and between the two first cousins they had some of the most beautiful daughters who would marry into the Howard family one way or the other and Lady Henrietta Bourbon marries Lord George Frederick Carey in 2228, Lady Isabella Valois marries Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior, and Lady Joan Bourbon marries Lord Frederick William Howard II and they become the grandmothers of Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lord Frederick William Howard IV.