The 2nd Oldest Great-Grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Senior

Lord David William Beck is the second oldest great-grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior through his youngest son, Lord Edwin William Howard and through his youngest granddaughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard.

Lord David William Beck was born on December 21, 2255, five years later after Lord Andrew Charles Howard who was born on December 21, 2250. They were first cousins once removed, as Lady Eliza Katherine was his first cousin.

Lord David William Beck's legal father was Lord William David Beck but his natural father was his legal father's younger brother, Lord Edward David Christopher Beck.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR had arranged the marriage between Lord William Beck and Lady Eliza Katherine Howard when she was only ten years old and he was 12 year old.

By the time Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior died his son was too busy arranging his own elder children's marriages to invalidate his nieces marriage.

Lady Eliza Katherine married Lord William David Beck in June of 2255 and she is pregnant with his brother's child and he thinks it is his child.

Lord William David Beck is not a caring or paternal man, and he cares nothing for his beautiful wife who is expecting their child and he prefers his mistresses.

Lady Eliza Katherine is forced to turn the cheek while her husband commits infidelity and she busies herself with taking care of Elmhurst Estate, White-Hall Manor and Chartley Manor.

Lady Eliza Katherine is also heiress to Earldom of Essex Territory through her mother, Lady Penelope Devereux and her grandfather, Lord Edward Devereux, and great-grandfather, Lord Walter and great-great-grandfather, Lord Richard Devereux.

Lord Richard traveled with Lord Patrick and his sister, Lady Margaret on the USS Excalibur on April 30, 2153 and he married Lady Cecily Bouchier and they had two sons, Lord John and Lord Walter and it is through Lord John that Lord David William Beck becomes Earl of Essex Territory in 2273.

Lord Walter Devereux great-great-granddaughter, Lady Essex Devereux marries Lord David Edward Christopher Beck and they have three children, Lord William David Beck, Lady Sophia Charlotte Beck and Lord David Edward Christopher Beck II.

Lord David Edward Christopher Beck had a sister, Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck who was the first love of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Jr and they were forbidden to marry each other.

Lady Eliza Katherine gives birth to their son, Lord David William Beck on December 21, 2255 but she doesn't even live to see her son's fifth birthday as she dies on December 1, after giving birth to their daughter, Lady Lisa Katherine Beck.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Beck and her husband raise their nephew until he is 18 years old and he attends Star-Fleet Academy and graduates with honors and he is given the rank of Lt. Commander and made Senior medical officer on Star-Base 12.

Lord David William Beck becomes Earl of Essex in 2273 and he is present and represents his great-grandfather at the wedding of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell in March of 2275 and he is the one that delivers his second cousin, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and all of his cousins as well as well as his own three children.

Lord David William Beck is introduced to the very charming, Katherine Grace Kelly, a friend of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and it is the perfect love match when he marries Lady Katherine Grace Kelly and she is 18 and he is 20 years old when ...

Lord David William Beck is introduced to the very charming, Katherine Grace Kelly, a friend of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and it is the perfect love match when he marries Lady Katherine Grace Kelly and she is 18 and he is 20 years old when the marry in June of 2275 and it doesn't take long for Lady Katherine to become pregnant, and she does in March of 2276 and on Lord David William Beck 21st birthday. He receives the best birthday present that wife could give her husband, a son who is given his father's name Lord David William Beck II and 45 days before he is born his second cousin, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory is born to his first cousin once removed, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, and 10 days before that his first cousin twice removed is born, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard and 30 days before she is born his second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard III is born, and 60 days before that his second cousin, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard is born.

Lady Katherine Beck gives birth to a daughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Beck in 2282 shortly before Lady Karissa gives birth to Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, and they are third cousins once removed, and Lady Eliza is also second cousin to Lord David Frederick and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV.

Finally, Lady Katherine Beck gives birth to a second daughter, Lady Edwina Wilhelmina Beck named for her paternal great-great-grandfather, Lord Edwin William Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is delighted that his grandnephew has named his great-grandniece after his beloved youngest brother, Lord Edwin William Howard and he is happy that his grandnephew had named his second daughter after his beloved niece, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard.

What makes Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR even happier that his second granddaughter and his great-grandnephew are going to marry each other and his second great-grandniece is going to marry his grandson.

Lord David William Beck II marries Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory in 2294 but Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR isn't alive to see his first great-grandchild born from Lady Samhain as he dies in 2299, and Lady E...

Lord David William Beck II marries Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory in 2294 but Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR isn't alive to see his first great-grandchild born from Lady Samhain as he dies in 2299, and Lady Edwina Wilhelmina Beck married Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV in 2307.

Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard married Lord George Scott in 2302 and between three children, Lord David William Beck Senior has four grandsons and five granddaughters and the line of Lord Edwin William Howard and Lord David Edward Christopher Beck continues with their descendants.

Old Lord David Edward Christopher Beck got the final laugh over Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior when his grandson, Lord Timothy Christopher Beck, son of his youngest son, Lord David Edward Christopher Beck marries Lady Katherine Georgette Grey, and they have a daughter, Lady Frances Mary Beck who inherits the Dukedom of Suffolk from her mother and she becomes the first Beck Duchess of Suffolk Territory.

Lord David William Beck's line continues with his son, Lord David William Beck II, his grandson, Lord David Andrew Beck, and his great-grandson, Lord Edwin William Beck.