U.A. And A Fun Day

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Takei, how far were you able to throw in middle school?"

"I think it was something around 60 or 62 metres sir..."

"Great, now try it with your quirk, you have to stay in the circle on the ground."

Miyo walks over to the circle and look down at the ball. He tosses it to Ao while whispering,

"Bring it as far as possible buddy, maybe into the atmosphere? Or further if you can..."

Ao bobs before disappearing in a swirl of blue and black. His classmates murmur to each other in confusion and they glance about the place, peering around to try and find the ball or Ao. The device Aizawa is holding beebs loudly and he holds it up for everyone to see, it shows infinity. Ao solidifies on top of Miyo's head a few seconds later, he's huffing through our linked thoughts. Miyo pats him gently.

"Good job Ao."

Miyo rejoins the class and wait for Aizawa to continue.

"In these tests you're going to use your quirks to assist you."

A girl with pink skin and small yellow horns speaks,

"We get to use our quirks?! This is going to be so much fun!"

Other classmates chatter eagerly to each other and Aizawa's face morphs into a terrifying scowl, Miyo's heart plummets to the ground, "God, they've set us up for hell..."

"'Fun' you say? Are villain attacks fun? What about natural disasters? Death? Discrimination? In my class all of you are going to try your hardest at everything. And since you all think this will be 'fun' how about this... the person that comes in last is expelled from the hero course... good luck!"

~ ~ ~ ~~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~~ ~ ~ ~

We did eight tests in total and his scores in each were,

Ball Throw - Infinite,

Standing Long Jump - 185 metres,
(Miyo had reached the edge of the area and he wasn't permitted to go any further)

50-Meter Dash - 0.14 seconds, (He shifted into his mist form and solidified at the finish line)

Long-distance Run - 10.6 kilometres in 25 mins,

Grip Strength - 103.7kg, (he got Ao to assist a little)

Repeated Side Steps - 49,

Seated Toe-touch - 57,

and lastly,

Sit-ups - 53. (Miyo had started to tire at 48 but Ao wanted more so he pushed him up and down another 5 times.)

Miyo feels like he placed high enough in each test to be comfortable and he was hardly out of breath over doing gymnastics and silks for years, his endurance and physical condition is considered exceptional for someone his age. At the moment the last two people were doing the ball throw, they were Midoriya and Hitoshi. Both of which haven't used their quirks yet in any of the tests.

Hitoshi looks antsy as he catches the ball from Aizawa and he bites his inner cheek while surveying the crowd of our classmates. He glances once more at Aizawa before speaking,

"Hey, Uraraka? Do you mind if I use my quirk on you?"

"Use your quirk on me... uh sur-"

Her eyes glaze over and Hitoshi calls her to come to him.

"Use your quirk on this ball."

She taps the ball with her left hand and it floats straight up, Aizawa's device beeps and he shows us the score. It's infinite, just like Uraraka's score when she had her go.
Hitoshi takes a couple steps back from Uraraka and her eyes unglazed in a flash, she blinks and turns to rejoin the class group with out saying a word, other classmates murmur quietly to each other. Hitoshi hunches in on himself over Uraraka's and our classmates reactions.