Chapter 12: Returning to the Rhythm

After the ambulance left the place, already tired BBJ would prepare to go to the next district of Vinyl City but when taking their next steps, both rockers would fall to their knees on the ground, their legs would not take another step, Yinu and Neon J. had noticed, these people gave a lot of themselves to stop their enemies and save three of the five districts of the city in a single night. The ex-military man would come over to talk to them.

Neon J.: You did very well recruits, rest -I speak in a calm tone as he crouched down to put both hands on the shoulder of Mayday and Zuke-

Mayday: What? Na, we can still get on with this, can't we, Zuke? -She would sound half tired and smiling to later notice that her partner felt too exhausted while she took several breaths- Zuke?

Zuke: May, I don't want to disappoint you but, Neon is right, we need to rest right now -He said as she settled down to sit on the floor giving many sighs- I don't think she can keep up anymore

Mayday: W-What are you saying, Zuke? We can't allow them to take control of Vinyl City -She would say without sounding upset as she got up again, but the muscle fatigue in her legs prevented her from moving forward causing her to end up falling, but before she fell to the ground, she was taken from the arm for the manager of 1010 to prevent him from hitting himself more than necessary- T-Thank you Mr. Neon J., if you don't mind, could you take us to your district? we can rest on the trip to return to the...

Neon J.: Negative soldier... -He sounded authoritatively as she put the guitarist down- even a short nap will not be enough to restore your energies, go home and rest properly as you should

Mayday hearing that would show an expression of disbelief, she was refusing it but at the moment of getting up again, the strength of her arms could no longer help her to get up again as she should, causing her to fall face to face to the ground to give a small Frustrated, she would get up once more only for a girl's scream to make her turn her gaze to an angry Yinu.

Yinu: Enough Mayday! Don't you understand that you still can't continue with this?! If you continue like this you will end up very hurt or WORSE! -She would scream with anger only to suddenly shed her tears again- I-I don't want to let any of my a-friends go through the same thing as M-Mom, I don't want to!

Mayday did not know how to feel right now, she wanted to continue but she also knew that they needed to feel as good as possible if she wanted to continue fighting the Discordants, with a repentant face she would nod accepting the words of the two NSR artists. Zuke would give a slight smile as she watched as both Neon J. and Yinu would give a nod and a sigh that they had managed to convince the reckless guitarist to continue. In several minutes, after a short stretch through the streets of Natura, both artists reached where Neon J. had parked his vehicle, with the help of the manager of 1010 and Yinu, both rockers managed to get on the military vehicle that would take them back to their home.

|Start Music|

Neon J. would start the engine to start driving out of the Natura district, their journey through the streets made very uneventful by the Discordant's absence from the district, making the rock duo feel quite relieved in their minds for having kicked them out. and prevent them from causing further damage to this part of Vinyl City, little by little they were reaching the streets of Akusuka while they relaxedly looked through the windows at the marine atmosphere in the daylight around the district. In a few minutes of travel, they were now through the streets of the Cast Tech District, at that time, Zuke had taken his phone to communicate with Gigi and Zam, asking them a favor to take them to their base in the sewers, which they accepted without hesitation. hesitate, receiving a thank you from the drummer. Leaving the science district, they would arrive at the Central district of the city, the good thing is that now there was not much activity of the citizens after what happened in the city, making it easier for the ex-military to walk through the streets, although somewhat occupied by the large number of vehicles whose owners abandoned after the attack, but after a quiet trip, the artists would arrive at the location where the BBJ base was located, both rockers would see that Gigi, Zam and surprisingly, were waiting for them near the sewer cover. Yiruk was there too.