The Legal Stuff

So, I am experimenting with a few different writing styles. Hopefully, by the end of this phase, I will find the technique that works best for me. Here is one of the projects I have been working on behind the scenes. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I do writing. Please rate, comment, share, and follow for notifications of updates. I especially like reading your comments.

Also, let it be known that this is NOT an actual diary. The main character does not exist outside this book, or at least I hope not. The same goes for the other personalities.

Warning: Contains Jamaican Creole (Patois/patwa). This means it's written with no regard for the Queen's English. I must confess that writing without grammar constraints was very liberating. Oh, and it's a mature book, so kids get lost!

Additional Content Warning. These diaries are big people buzniz (for mature audience ONLY). Please do not proceed if you are underage. Also, these books contain practically all triggers under the sun. All three Jamaican Barrel Baby Diaries are marked mature for a reason. If they are not for you, don't read then complain ('cause why...?).

Thank you for understanding.

Jojo Hartski © 2022

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or employed fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. All Rights belong to the author, Jojo HartSki.

If you are reading my book anywhere other than Wattpad, it's a mirror site that exposes you to Malware. Immediately leave that site and read on the Wattpad app and please report to my Wattpad profile @JojoHartSki.

THANK YOU!

A JAMAICAN BARREL BABY STORY BOOK 1 to 3

Book 1: She Is For The Streets

Book 2: Street Smart

Book 3: Streetwise.

Update Covers

I wish to extend my sincere appreciation to Hanna Lashay for allowing the use of her image on the covers of the street diary. I'd like to share with you the talented Hanna, who is a multitalented artist excelling in modeling, acting, and RnB music. You can find her amazing works on popular platforms such as Spotify, Apple Music, Itunes, and Youtube. I've included my personal favorite song of hers for you to enjoy, and I highly recommend checking out her lead meditations as well.

IG: @iamhannalashay @iamhannalashay_fanpage

Back up IG: @iamhanna.lashay

Twitter: @iamhannalashay