Chapter 11: Rhythm Stopped

—Inside the Natura Concert Hall—

The agonized screams of a Discordant would be heard throughout the auditorium as she was received by a strong discharge of harmonious energy in the form of a large spherical projectile which would be pushing her without being able to give any resistance, immediately, the great sphere of energy musical dissipated so that later the body of the Second Lieutenant Discordant ended up reaching the stairs through which she began to fall abruptly until she reached the ground, luckily for the Discordant, her life had not vanished by the blow of the harmonious sphere or by a fatal break of his neck.

Orchestral: Ugh... -Still dazed, she would get up with difficulty from the ground to verify that she did not have significant damage to her body that would endanger her life, when verifying both with her sight and touch she only had some other bruises on her armor, tears in the back of her dress and an injured leg- I-I can't believe she's still alive after this, hehe... thanks to the Major Discordance, I have to get out of this place right now

After saying it, she would walk limply until she reached the entrance and exit door of the building to open it and be able to leave the Concert Hall. Walking on the cobblestones he would look around to see if he could find any of his troops still straggling, but at the moment, there was no sign of life from any of them, his steps continued until he reached the shattered golden gate, being about to leave the outside of the Concert Hall would notice that a crack would begin to form near the destroyed structure, her Brute would come out of it, which would locate her with his enormous eye-mouth while he took his strong steps to approach his superior and lower his body to the ground.

Orchestral: Brute? It's incredible that you managed to survive -She sounded slightly surprised- Please get me out of here, my legs can no longer continue

Showing exhausted, the discordant woman would struggle to sit on top of the discordant beast, beginning her retreat through the streets of the district.

—On one of the roads, at the end of the Nature District—

Arriving towards the border between the Natura district and Akusuka, the footsteps of the discordant beast had stopped, Orchestral wondered why he had stopped moving forward only for his face to turn to one of worry and fear as soon as he saw to two figures that would be advancing calmly down the same street in which she was passing, perfectly recognizing one of them.

The first figure was a male, emaciated and skeletal, with neon pink skin with light pink lines, an elongated head, sunken pink speaking eyes, and webbed hands and feet. She wore obsidian metallic chest armor with small pink details, obsidian knee length shorts with different shades of bright neon pink jungle and tropical flower pattern details, and sandals the same color as her armor with neon pink spike details around your templates.