Jacobs video

He sent a link to some random YouTube video. Y/n clicked on it, and then, she felt her mind numb. She was getting hypnotized. Words flashed across the screen. "Empty your mind. Think only of me. Love me." Just then, y/n got another text from Jacob. "Come to my house. Now." Unable to disobey him, she got dressed and walked out the front door, got in her car, and drove to Jacobs house. Y/n knocked on the door, and almost immediately, Jacob answered. The door swung open and he pulled Y/n in the house. "So, your under my control now. I can't believe it worked! Hmm, what to do..?" He got an evil look on his face. "Make out with me." Y/n got closer and started making out with him. He grabbed her ass and bit her neck. Y/n blushed. He pushed her against the wall. "Take off your clothes." She obeyed. He grabbed a hair tie and made her put her long black hair in a ponytail. Jacob took y/n's wrist and lead her into the bedroom. He took off his pants, only to reveal a 9 inch dick. Y/n, who was sitting on the bed, was staring in awe. Jacob gets closer. "Suck it." She does. It feels so...right to her. Like she was meant to be here. Just then, he cums. It fills her mouth, she wants to do something, but she hadn't been given any more orders. It's so warm, so sweet, she moans a little.