Chapter 1

A/N: none of the art in this book is mine. Including the cover all rights reserved to the artists
———-——--——--———————
I woke up covered in sweat. Nothing new. This has been happening the past few nights. Normally I would just shake it off and try to go back to sleep or get up and get some water but tonight was different. I couldn't move. It was like I was in a sleep paralysis dream or something like that. I saw that thing that faintly resembled a shadow leaning over me on my bed. I couldn't move. I couldn't scream. I just sat there. Sat there staring at it and it stares back. I'm not scared. At least that's what I told myself. And then I closed my eyes. When I opened them again it was gone.
"That's all you remember?" The boy nodded looking at the ground. "Okay but how about-"
"Hush Unohana. Lets not pressure the boy," A man said, speaking over her. "But Head Captain-" Unohana said looking at the man, "Silence," he said as he walked over to the boy and placed a cold hand on his shoulder. " Do not worry yourself, young one. This is normal when you have a job as dangerous as this one. You're probably just stressed and need some time to recover," the man said, moving his hand from the boy's shoulder to his head. "You all are dismissed," the man said, looking back at the other captains not removing his hand from the boy's head. They all nodded and one by one left the room until it was only the boy and the old man. "There was more that happened. Isn't there?" The man asked, removing his hand from the boy's head and sitting down in front of him. He nodded silently then brought his knees to his chin and put his head down. "Tell me," the man said, looking at the boy with his head in his knees.
"It was terrifying," he began. " The man listened intently as the boy began shaking and his voice began to break.

~~ ++ ~~ ++ ~~ ++ ~~ ++~~
A/N ; First chapter! Done!
The other chapters will be longer I promise!
What do guys think so far?