prologue

The penguins in the Antarctic, minded thier own businesses and went one with thier lives.

New born penguin chicks hatched.

Young adult penguins walking with each other.

Busy parent penguins were finding food.

Some went off into the seas to get a fresh swim and some young chicks played with other or are at penguin scout school.

But that soon changed every penguins day.

"Mami!" Pinto exclaimed running towards his mother and embracing her.

Pinto had just finished penguin scout school.

"Oh mi amor!" Pinto's mother replied sweetly, embracing back at him. "How was scout school?"

"It was great mami!" Pinto replied. "He learned new things today! Like helping a narwal getting back into the sea! How to check if ice is thick or thin and and!"

"Oh my! You did learn alot today! That's wonderful, carino!" She replied. "Come now let's head home."

The two walked along side by side talking about thier day.

Just near by the shore of sea. One young penguin had just got back from fishing and passed the fish to his buddy.

"I'll get one more fish."

"Ok, then we're done for the day."

The young penguin then jumped back into the sea and looking for a fish.

But his moment of finding a fish would end to soon.