╰┈➤ 003

It's been a month since I've met Taek, and I need to admit that my stupid heart decided to catch feelings. Isn't it dumb that I've catched feelings after knowing boy for one month? Probably is, and he probably won't ever like me so I shouldn't put my hopes high.

I couldn't focus on what my teacher was saying, my mind was occupied by a lot of things. When the bell rang, I packed my things and walked out with Seongmi following behind.

"What occupied your mind? You seemed absent" She said, looking confused at me. "Where you thinking about Taek?" She wiggled her eyebrows, a light tint of pink showed on my checks. "Aww! My baby got a crush!" She screamed happily and I send doggers in her direction, before attacking her to shut her up.

"Don't scream you idiot, I don't need the whole university to know that I have a crush on someone" I sighed before walking away before she could answer. She stood there frozen, when she came back to reality, running in my direction.

"Good thing that they wait for us!" She hanged herself on my arm, I groaned. Why she is dragging them here so often? "You can tell him-..." She said, suddenly stopping

"Tell who what?" We heard a male voice in front of us, I turned my gaze from Seongmi to look at the boy. It was Taek.

"Ah nothing" Seongmi said before going to her boyfriend. She hugged him tightly. "Let's got for a double date!" She added with a smirk.