He finally set his foot inside. He wasn't going to leave, he wanted to talk but the faces of shock didn't felt like what he wanted to know the answers from. It was all jealousy.

"Ertugrul, what did Anne taught you about manners?" Sungurtekin joked, trying to lighten up the situation. Halime and Gundogdu laughed at it obviously they had to make the air inbetween them light but Ertugrul didn't laughed.

"I wanted to talk!" He declared, his eyes not deciding whether to look at Halime or Sungurtekin or something else. Halime wasn't looking at him so maintaining a one sided eye contact would mean nothing.

"To me?" Sungurtekin asked.

"Obviously, otherwise why would I have entered your tent brother??" He said in his angry and firm tone and Halime for the first time heard him using it and it almost gave her goosebumps and stumble backwards. He was never a loud person. Halime now did looked at him and now he didn't liked it. Unfortunately for Ertugrul, his words got louder than his nice intentions.

Sungurtekin and Gundogdu felt the anger rising inside them. They were his elder brother and they weren't doing anything wrong but he still decided to raise his voice over their nice behavior.

"We should leave." Gundogdu announced, lifting his hand indicating Halime to lead so that before leaving, he can give a death glare to Ertugrul and he did but Ertugrul was more concerned about the woman who didn't liked his tone at all.

That was Ertugrul. That who he actually was. Sometimes sweet, sometimes sour. Mostly times sweet especially with the people he love but with his anger also came the care. He was worried and wanted to know everything because one wrong step could lead to danger and his brother working without him knowing gave him a jealousy and burn kick but he couldn't justify it, yes he was jealous because he thought he deserved more than to keep secrets from.

"Can I get to know what you are plotting about and why is Halime involved in it?" Ertugrul demanded. His teeths gritting against each other. Sungurtekin caught his mood without wasting another second.

"Ertugrul I'm in no mood of explaining but maybe after meeting, we can discuss on it. Let everything happen Ertugrul."

"Then tell me about Halime's involvement only, so that I can safe her from anything that happens in the future." He demanded again and this time, it felt like he didn't cared about the whole world but Halime, he just wanted to save her, not even his brothers.

"Ertugrul, she is fine, she will be fine, I assure you.... Gundogdu and I are here with her." That was the whole problem. They are with her.

"And why you? I mean why you as the alp commander? Why you as the one protecting Halime because you know everything?"

"Are you jealous?" Sungurtekin pointed out, adjusting his belt on his waist.

"I'm curious because I have been the one struggling from past years for this spot and Anne agreeing to give it to you instead of me struggling just didn't feel well to me." Ertugrul explained which actually was jealousy in other words.

"Ertugrul.... I'm the choice.... because Halime Sultan told so, she felt suitable and she have her reasons and we understand that okay. You too should."

"Halime? She.... She?" Well that was a shock, a big one, a bad one. She saw him struggling too but she still did that. He felt betrayed. Simply not loving the day anymore but still Tugtekin as Alp Commander wasn't the option too.

"Ertugrul don't do this, don't give me this face, she in my sense is doing what is right."

"Yes obviously because you will be the alp commander." Ertugrul pointed out, sarcasm dripping from the corner very lightly.