21

Bella pov

I squealed and launched myself at the person. "Victoria " 

Now don't be shocked. Victoria had found me couple of days after Edward left me and said that she was sorry. James was not her actual mate and she was somewhat glad he had died. Embry found his mate in Victoria. He was a shifter in la push. I had become great friends with her and she along with the others handled our hotels in Seattle.

"how u girl and where r the others. ?"

"I am good bell and it's just me. The others will arrive tomorrow " Vickie said.

I smiled and told her about the last few days. She squealed, "oh God "

"what?" I asked her. "you are mated to the jasper Whitlock?" I nodded and raised an eyebrow. "Bella he is the most feared vampire. Even the volturi are afraid of him. He is the mot respected also. He is perfect for you. You are too strong to have a pussy like Edward for  a mate. "

I laughed and told her about Edward and Alice. She was pissed and wanted to kill them. I calmed her down by changing the topic to business.

I told her to come and meet the Cullens. She agreed and we left for the studio.

Jasper pov

We arrived at the studio and were led to one of the shoot. We eentered only to freeze in our tracks. Bella was standing there talking and laughing with Victoria. Victoria whispered something in. Bella's ears and she turned. She smiled and came and hugged me. I hugged her back and snarled lightly at Victoria. Bella slapped my chest lightly, "don't babe. She is my friend and wants to be yours to. James was never her mate. Embry is.  She handles our business in Seattle. " I was shocked. Victoria was looking at me with fear and respect. "hello major " she said in a high soprano voice. "hello ma'am " I replied. She greeted my family and then she and Bella started the shoot.

Victoria took some pictures and took a break to talk to embry. Bella took over. She guided the male models. I didn't like her taking pictures of make models but it was her job. Girls were making flirty eyes at me but I ignored them. One girl didn't take the hint and came up to me. "hello handsome " she purred. I glanced at her and turned back hoping she would get the message. She didn't as she tried to rub herself on me. "want to get out of here " she asked

"yes I do want you to get out of here now " I heard and turned to find Bella glaring at the girl. I untangled myself and wrapped my arms around Bella. She immediately kissed me hard publicly claiming me as hers. "mine" she growled. I kissed her neck and said, "yours, only yours " she smiled and hugged me close.

I loved that she publicly claimed me as hers. She turned to the girl and said, "Audrey I have ignored your behaviour for far too long. This just took it too far. You are fired. "

The girl gasped and screeched, " what? You can't do that. And you talking of my behaviour. What about yours. ? Does your boyfriend know what you have done to get where you are. You are a bitch. But you are no less a whore"

I growled. No one talked to my mate like that. I went to attack the girl but Bella had a vice like grip on me. Victoria grabbed the girls hand and turned her and slapped her. "everyone knows who the whore is. Don't forget from where you come Audrey. I will make sure you are reminded. Let's see if you can get a job other than a whores after what you said today. U r fired " the security led that girl away from us. Bella glanced at the onlookers and shouted, "back to work or your asses are getting fired too" they scurried off. Bella hugged me her face buried in my chest.

I hugged her and led her to the office.