14

Bella pov

Next morning I woke up to be snuggled into someone's chest. Last night's events rushed to me and I was shocked. I looked up to find jasper smiling at me. I returned his smile with a small one. He frowned and pulled me to him, "what's wrong darlin'?"

"what was the meaning of what happened last night jasper? Do u feel something for me or was it just the moment. ? Are u going to stay or leave me like Edward?"

I said going quiet towards the end. I didn't meet his eyes and had turned my back towards him. I didn't hear him so jumped when he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in. "do I look like that bastard to u Bella?" I shook my head but said nothing. "Bella darlin' ,I have never felt more confident and sure of anything before. I want you. I need you. I know u feel the same. Please give me a chance. "

I was shocked. He was right I felt the same. But I had to protect myself. "I don't know jasper. The last time I trusted someone with my heart, he broke me. His family didn't even bother to say good bye. U guys left without a care in the world. I changed into this cold person. It is difficult. And I don't have just myself to think about. I have my daughter too" I said trying to get up. He tightened his arms on me and said,"I know baby I know it's not easy. But I assure u none of us wanted to leave. But we were manipulated and cheated into going. Alice and Edward have defined our decisions and lives for far too long Bella. Now is our turn to live it the way we want. As far as Lily is concerned, she is already like a daughter to me, a niece to Rosalie,Emmett, Peter and char and a granddaughter to Carlisle and esme. Don't worry babe.  we love her just like we love u. And I want one chance to prove that I am nothing like Edward Bella. If u give me that one chance, I will cherish it forever. Please Bella " he said hugging me. I smiled. He was nothing like Edward. He was strong, caring and very easy to love. I always had a crush on jasper since the first day I saw him but he was with Alice. Alice and Edward didn't let us stay in the same room for long so I never got to know him. But now that they were out of the picture, I could give my feelings for him a Chance. So I turned in his arms and hugged him burying my face in his chest. I felt his smile as he kissed my hair and squealed when he spun me around. "I promise u won't regret it Bella. Thank u darlin'"

I smiled and got on my toes to kiss him. He smiled into the kiss and deepened it stroking my tongue with his. I moaned and tugged at his hair. He growled and tightened his hold on my waist pulling me with him as he fell on the bed. I  immediately straddled him and kissed him my hands on either side of his head. He rubbed my back and moved to kiss my neck. I moaned from the sucking and nibbling and lovebites he was leaving in my neck. His hands rubbed my thighs making me hot all over. I just wanted to rip his clothes and bury him Deep inside me. He sensed my need as his ministrations became desperate. He was about to pull my top over my head when we heard a loud "mummy" and a set of feet running up the stairs. In vampire speed Jasper, had us sitting side by side and fixed himself. I tamed my hair just as Lily entered. She came in running and jumped in my arms. "hi sweety " I said. She kissed my cheek and turned to jasper. "hi Jasper" "hey there little lady. Don't I get a kiss too?" he said with a pout causing me to laugh.  Lily giggled and kissed his cheek to climbing on his lap. He smiled and hugged her. Justin entered looking all haggard. O frowned.

Jasper pov

Lily giggled and kissed my cheek to climbing on my lap. I  smiled and hugged her. Justin entered looking all haggard. Bella frowned and went up to him. "just what's up? "

"Marco's missing" he said

"what?" Bella shouted. He nodded and told her that he had been searching for him but since the news yesterday, nobody had heard from him. 

Bella took her phone and dialled a number but nobody picked up. I guess she was trying this Marco guy. Bella growled and said, "God I m going to kill those two for doing this. But that will be later. I have a revenge to execute before that. " she smirked evilly and went to the washroom. Justin smirked and turned to me. "u have tour hands full with that one man. All the best. " he Saud laughing. I agree I thought sending him a smile.