What She Wants

Loki kissed his way up your thigh. He smiled at the moan it elicited from your lips.

"Loki... don't tease..." you murmured.

He smiled up at you and his eyes shone with mischief. "Really, pet? Already?"

"Please..."

His kisses continued and you started as he gave your left thigh a little nip. You could feel his grin against you. He carried on teasing your sensitive flesh and he nipped your left thigh. He moved over your mound and you could feel his warm breath against your skin. You fought the urge to grab his head. You felt his tongue lick slowly up your lips and swirl your clit and you arched your back.

"Oh, I like that view..." he groaned and you looked down to see his eyes watching your pleasure.

"Please, Loki!" You urged him on. You felt his finger at your entrance and you moved your hips slowly desperate for him to fill you.

"Ah ah ah..." he came up your body. Kissing his way slowly.

"Wait what?" You tried to sit up and he pushed you back down.

"You're not running this show, love. I am. I always am. And you'll do as I wish" his voice sounded low and dangerous and you felt yourself getting wetter.

He reached your right breast and began to skim his teeth along your hardened nipple. Your nerves felt like they were on fire. He repeated this on the left breast too whilst tugging hard on your right. He was getting rougher. He knew this would tip you over the edge. He pulled and tugged - alternating sides and his teeth started clamping harder.

"Oh Norns!" You cried. Pushing your thighs together - desperate for the friction. A hand left your breast and slapped the side of your thigh and you squealed.

"Hurt did it, my love?" Loki asked with faux innocence.

"Y-yes." You mumbled.

"Speak clearly to your God, pet" He demanded as he smacked the same spot again.

The stinging was delicious and you just knew a handprint would be forming. He moved up to your neck and whispered in your ear "you are mine and I will do what I want to you and Mark you as I see fit. Do you understand?"

Every nerve in your body was tingling. "Yes... sir"

"Oh good girl" He crooned into your ear.
He began to kiss back down towards your neck when he bit you. Hard.

A noise left your mouth - half scream and half moan.

He did it again as his hand trailed down towards the heat between your legs. You felt his teeth pressing against your flesh as two of his fingers entered you.

"Loki! Loki, oh yes!" He loved hearing you enjoying yourself and he moved down to your shoulder and bit the delicate flesh there. He sucked his mark onto you by smiled as the flesh started turning a lovely shade of purple. His fingers had begun moving in and out and the noises coming from your mouth were divine.

"Youre so wet, my love" He moaned. You could feel the hardness between his legs pushing against your hip and you wanted it inside you desperately.

You were thrusting down against his fingers when he withdrew them abruptly.

"Loki..." you whined. "Please! Please, Sir. Please I want you inside me. Please use me as you see fit."

The God of Mischief looked down upon you and flipped you over roughly. You were suddenly face down on the bed with your ass in the air and you felt the sting of his hand upon it.

"I said I was in charge." He growled as his hand came back down on your ass cheek. A loud groan escaped your mouth and his hand clapped down again. He pinched the cheek roughly.

You felt him line his hardened cock against your slit but you stayed still. A hand snaked up to wrap itself in your hair and roughly pulled your head back as he slammed inside you. His pace was relentless and his grip on your hair was strong. His other hand came down against your ass cheek again and you screamed. The sensations were overwhelming. Loki could feel you tightening around his shaft and he pushed im even rougher. His hips were smashing into your ass cheeks and you briefly wondered if they'd leave bruises. He pulled your top half up off the bed and began to roughly paw your breasts as his pace got slightly less rhythmic. You knew what this meant.

"Please. Sir." You said breathlessly. "Please can I cum?"

He pulled and pinched your nipples hard and pushed you back down into the bed; his one hand steadying himself and the other reaching to swipe across your most sensitive nub.
"Cum for me, baby." He snarled as he felt you begin to flutter around his cock.

You screamed his name as you came hard. He carried on but his thrusts were getting more irregular and sloppy. He pulled you back up roughly and sank his teeth into your shoulder causing you to convulse into another orgasm as he rode his out. You could feel his load pulsing inside you and you both collapsed to the bed in a mess of sweaty limbs.

"Come here, my love" he said as he gathered you into his arms. You curled into him. Breathing beginning to slow down.

"Well... um... that was fun" you said shyly.

"Yes. It was." He grinned, stroking the hair back out of your eyes. "Are you OK? It wasn't too much? You said you wanted rougher?"

"It was perfect" you sighed, smiling.

You lay there together for a while and he started to roll you over onto your side.

"I have to put this on you, my love. It'll be a little cold"

You turned your head, slightly confused and saw him conjure up a bottle of lotion. He began to rub it into your skin where he had spanked you hard. You hissed as he touched your skin. It felt inflamed.

As if reading your mind, he told you "it'll stop the stinging and help the healing."

Once finished, he lay down beside you and pulled you back into his arms. You both drifted off to sleep.