Chapter 2

Third Person's POV:

"Hey, hey, hey. It's pretty comfy up on this fridge, how are you doing down there?" the Number One Hero, All Might, teased as a green haired fifteen year old boy, Midoriya Izuku, pulled a fridge across the sand. Well, tried to anyway....

"People move these every day, you know. And most of them don't even have any super strength."

"Well, yeah, but...there's an extra 600 pounds with you sitting on top of it," the boy replied.

"Nah, I've lost weight, so I'm down to 560 these days. In this form, at least."

"Great, much better." Izuku sighed in defeat before he looked around the area. "Why do you have me dragging trash across the beach, anyway?"

All Might laughed while taking lots of photos of the young boy. "Take a look at yourself. You're not ready for my power."

Izuku gasped loudly at his statement. "But I thought you said that I was worthy!"

"I'm talking about your weak body. My Quirk, One For All, is a lot to handle. The combined physical abilities of everyone who's ever used it creates a hurricane of pure force. An unprepared body can't fully inherit it. Your arms and legs would shoot off if you tried to."

All Might and Izuku continued their small conversation, unaware of a black car stopping near the beach's entrance.

The door opened, revealing a fifteen year old girl with long brown to silver-grey ombre hair and mesmerizing dark-grey eyes. She wore a plain white t-shirt, along with black leggings and a pair of black and white sneakers. In addition, a black bracelet with a silver wolf charm was wrapped perfectly around her left wrist.

The girl silently walked toward the duo while sucking on her coke-flavored lollipop.

"Young Midoriya, you wanna go to UA, right?" All Might asked the young boy.

"Well, yeah. You went there! So, it must be the best school around, right? It's a long shot, but still.... I'm gonna shoot for the moon."

"You've got a lot of spirits, fanboy!" All Might exclaimed. "But, as I've mentioned before, hero‐ing isn't easy to do without a Quirk. It's not fair, but that's reality. And UA is the hardest hero course to get into. So that means...."

"...that I have to prepare my body for your Quirk really fast," Izuku completed his sentence. "UA's exam is in ten months!"

"Not to worry, kid!" All Might reassured him while taking out a stack of paper. "I've got you covered! With the help of my handy 'Aim to Pass: American Dream Plan'! Follow this to the letter and the beach will be cleaned up just in time. I also detailed every other aspect of your life while I was at it."

"Even my sleep is scheduled," Izuku muttered to himself while going through the papers.

"If I'm being honest, this is going to be super hard. Think you're up for it?" the hero whispered to him.

With determination, Izuku answered, "Yeah, sure I am! I have to work way harder than anyone else to get in! So, what choice do I have, right?"

"Huh, I can see why you picked him, Toshi." An amused yet calm voice startled the duo. They both turned around and saw a girl standing there, sucking on her lollipop.

Noticing her presence, All Might smiled. "Ah, Yui! How long were you standing there?"

She lazily shrugged. "Long enough."

Poor Izuku's brain stopped working as he was too shocked to process Yui's sudden appearance.

"Well, since you're here, let me introduce you both! Young Midoriya, this is Yui, my favorite non-biological niece. Yui, this is Young Midoriya, my successor!"

"Yo," the girl greeted unenthusiastically.

When Izuku's brain finally started working again, he spoke, "Y-You're Kurokami Yui, the famous uprising celebrity!"

She looked at him with amusement as she tilted her head to the side. "Oh? So you've heard about me?"

"I-I've watched all the m-movies that you've starred in! I-I've also l-listened to all of your m-music! You're amazing!"

Yui chuckled at his behavior, causing him blush.

"Ah, I'm so sorry for rambling! It's j-just that I can't believe my favorite celebrity is here right in front of me! I-If it's possible, CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?" the flustered boy asked loudly, bowing his head while holding out his notebook and pen, which appeared out of nowhere, in front of the girl.

She chuckled again before signing it.

"Yui here knows about One For All, so she'll be coming here from time to time to see you train," All Might informed him.

"Yup!" Yui confirmed, purposely popping the 'p'. "So, let's get along, Midoriya...?"

"Izuku! It's Midoriya Izuku, Kurokami!"

Yui smiled as she returned his notebook and pen. "Please, just call me Yui. No formalities."

Izuku nodded frantically. "T-Then you can call me Izuku!"

Yui smiled at him before sticking her hand out to shake his. "Yoroshiku ne, Izu~"