CH31: CEO's boyfriend

Start from the beginning

Actually, their relationship was not really secret. Most of the staff in the company aware their closeness. But no one said anything instead when they were together in company private event, the staff respect their privacy.

Win thought maybe because of Bright's aura made staff could not afford to offend him. No one knows what would b happened to them if they pry into CEO's private life and Win was thankful for that. At least he can be comfortable around Bright in a certain situation.

"Baby...!" Win called out Bright's name when he entered the kitchen.

"Morning Win. Having good sleep?" Bright asked casually as he prepared the food on the table.

"Baby.. what are you doing?" Win questioned was clearly refered to the trending hashtag.

"What am I doing?" Bright played dumb.

"Why did you post our picture.. I mean our hand. Did you see your name all over the twitter right now?" Win felt worried for Bright.

"Do you hate it?" Bright stopped serving and looked at Win.

Win moved closer. "No.. I worried about you. You are clean from rumor for years. I'm afraid I will give you trouble later on."

Bright held Win's shoulder. "I'm sorry if I make you worried. But I think from now on I want to let everyone know slowly about us. Let people guess and talk about it. I'm totally fine with it. But I will stop if you feel bothered about it."

"Nah.. it's not what I mean. I also don't like the idea where we need to meet and dating in secret. Sometimes, I feel jealous when other artist approach you. I want everyone in the whole world know this handsome Mr Vachirawit is mine." Win pouted his lips slightly.

Bright was fast to steal a kiss on that pouted lips. He retracted back and said, "So, are you jealous?"

"Of course I am. Especially the guy from that GIMM Entertainment. Huhh.. I don't like his vibes when we attend the event last time. He looks like a fox. My radar was not wrong. He clearly wanted to seduce you with his cute smile."

Win remembered that one guy from other company. No matter what, he still think that the guy purposely approached the CEO. He didn't like the smile on that guy's face. But he never told to Bright about it. He didn't want Bright thought that he was easily jealous or ridiculuous.

"Oh, you mean Namcha? I don't think he is interested in me. But maybe because he is never in my eyesight. How could he success to enter my heart if my eyes cannot see him. You know right, my eyes only for you, Win." Bright smiled. He didn't know that Win felt that way towards Namcha. He just talked briefly with that artist. He didn't even remembered what they talked about that day.

Win smiled with satisfaction after listening to Bright. Then he remembered about the hashtag, "Do you think it is good thing. We reveal relationship slowly like this? What if your fans don't like me or my fans don't like you?" Win did not afraid of losing fans because of this but he feared that his own fans threw hate towards Bright because of him.

Bright even had quitting acting yet he still had million followers and fans because he still active in magazine and some events. He also afraid Bright's fan thought he would not be a match with Bright.

"I want to date you like a normal person do. A good fans will be happy if we happy with our relationship. So, for those fans who feel bitter about my happiness, why should I care. It is our life, if they care or love us, they should be happy with our decision." Bright explained his point.

"And.. what matter is you, baby.. I only have consideration because of you.. only you not because of other reason."

Bright knew Win always worried about this kind of things. He didn't want to reveal his relationship majorly because of Win. He didn't want his lover stress over it. He already used to entertainment world but Win probably need more time. That's why they managed to keep it as a secret all these years.