CH9: Guilty

The doctor just came out from Bright's vip room. All of them stood up and waited for the doctor to explain Bright's condition.

"Phi, how is Win's condition?" Win asked worriedly. This was a Bright's personal doctor. The doctor didn't know that they switched the body. So, he was the one who ordered everything to the doctor as the doctor thought he was a Bright, of course after Mike explained to him before hand the close relationship between Brighr and the doctor.

"He is now still weak and need a lot of rest. Luckily, you bring him here immediately. He almost lost his life because of that"

Win greeted his teeth. He felt so guilty. If they late, what would happen? He didn't even dare to think of it. His body trembled slightly.

"Bright" Toptap tapped his shoulder lightly. He knew Win was shaken by the incident. He could feel his body was shaking.

"I don't know what relationship between you and him but rest assured. He is fine now. We will monitor him for a few days. If he is okay, he can go back home. For the time being, let him rest" The doctor spoke again while tapping lightly on Win's arm.

"Hmm Dr.. I mean phi.. Can I accompany him inside?" Win asked. He wanted to hit his mouth so bad because of the mistake which earning frown by the young doctor.

"Yes, you can Bright. Only 1 person because he need a lot of rest" The doctor smile at him. Win nodded his head understanding. Mike on opposite gave him a signal. He then remembered about something.

He called out the doctor again when the doctor walked out. "Phi.. can you keep this as a secret. Don't let my family found out about this" Win just told what Mike ordered him. The doctor seemed to ask something as he opened his mouth but he said nothing. He nodded his head with a smile and walked out from there.

Win sit on the bench outside the room and palmed his face. Toptap took a sit beside him.

"Win.. it is not your fault. Don't blame yourself on this" Toptap squished his shoulder.

"No.. I should tell him, phi. I was too distracted with something else until I forgot important things like this.. what if.. what if.. " Win didn't continue his words. Tears slipped out from his eyes. Toptap knew what Win was going to say.

Toptap could see Win figure at the moment in Bright's body. The vulnerable state of Win. He hugged Win. "I'm at fault too because I didn't remind you about this. I'm sorry"

Win let out his tears for awhile on his phi. After some time, he pulled out and wiped his tears. "I will accompany him until he is fine."

Mike who was silent opened his mouth, "Mr Win, are you sure you want to accompany him. I can do that. After all I am his assistant. You can go back to have a rest"

Win shook his head. "It's okay. I will wait for him. This is the least I can do"

Mike opened his mouth but he didn't say anything and looked at Win pitifully.

Win then excused himself, walked slowly towards Bright's room.

Once he entered the room, he saw his own body laying on the bed wearing a pale face. He took on a seat on the right side of the bed.

"I'm really sorry. I am so careless about this. I should tell you about my allergic. Among the allergic I have this is the only allergic that almost cause me a death. Now, you experienced the pain that I am the one who should go through it. It is all my fault" Win shed a tears again.

He was not only harm Bright's life but also his own body. He was useles. Maybe that's why his mother left him when he was a child. He put his head on the bed, leaning on his own arm.