Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3

Start from the beginning

Juvia jumps out from behind Gray and holds her hand down toward the canal. "Water Nebula!" The two columns of water launch at the gunman. He easily avoids the attack by leaping into the air.

Cannons appear on his shoulders and he fires them at Gray and Juvia. They leap out from behind the shield and Gray grips Juvia's hand as they run to avoid the bullets. "Time to make some crushed ice!"

"We gotta get out of here!" Gray exclaims. They cry out as a bullet hits the building next to them and they fall into the canal.

Erza throws a barrage of swords at The Coordinator while Vivian sends out her Oblique spell. The Coordinator swipes her hand across and several red and black coloured blades appear before her, blocking the attacks. She throws her hand forward and sends the blades flying for Erza and Vivian. Both armors disappear from the girls as they raise their arms to protect themselves and land on the rooftop, sliding out of the way of the swords.

Erza requips into her Purgatory Armor, and Vivian requips her Valkyrie Armor. Vivian thrusts her sword forward with a cry of exertion, using Starburst, silver electricity crackling at the tip, but The Coordinator dodges.

She throws out her hand and the sword and armor disappear. Only to be replaced with medieval peasant dresses. Erza is wearing a red one, while Vivian wears a blue one, with the dress underneath being white.

The Coordinator lands on the roof before them. "How precious! At home in your quaint peasant rags!"

Erza questions, "So, this is what appeals to you, does it?"

"Very funny." The grey eyed woman charges at them, and starts throwing kicks and swinging her retractable blade. Vivian and Erza dodge. After dodging another swipe of The Coordinator's sword, Erza and Vivian leap back up to a nearby roof. Erza requips into her Clear Heart Armor while Vivian requips her own armor.

"Ah! An outfit for the theatre!" The Coordinator chuckles as she spins around and requips into a wedding dress.

Both Vivian and Erza have their eyes closed as they stand in their stances, with their swords raised. Erza and Vivian snap their eyes open and glare at the blonde woman. "You're simply outclassed," She says as she dispels their armor and swords. Erza and Vivian slump over in exhaustion. "Since I'm bored, let's get straight to the finale!"

"Now... time to stop hiding," The gunman says. Juvia's head raises out of the water, a glare on her face, as she controls the water to lift Gray into the air. "Hope you're ready for a bloodbath!" The orange haired man aims his cannon.

The water Gray is standing on turns into a slide. While Juvia holds it up, Gray freezes it with his Ice Magic. "Nobody gets away with wrecking the Fairy Tail guild!" Gray says, glaring. He adds as he starts sliding down the ice slide, "We take revenge."

"Come on...!" The gunman fires at the ice wizard as he slides toward him.

"Cold... Excalibur!" A large sword appears in Gray's hands which he uses to block one of the bullets, much to the gunman's surprise. Gray uses the sword to block the bullets as he rushes toward the older man.

 Gray uses the sword to block the bullets as he rushes toward the older man