"Come on," Alexandre neared the goalpost as he mumbled to himself. Gopal gritted his teeth while narrowing his eyes at the dark-haired man coming his way for a goal. 'Go for it!' He cheered himself before launching the ball up into the air with a single but strong and unbelievable kick. Gopal jumped to the side to try and prevent that event from happening but he miscalculated and it zoomed past his arm.

"Goal!" The coach of the other team yelled out in happiness, throwing their hands up in the air.

Alexandre managed to let out a deep sigh escape his lips, feeling relieved that it all went well since he didn't put that much effort into thinking about the situation he was in. 'I'm glad,' The forward smiled at the outcome of his sudden decision. Gopal sighed in disappointment but he received cheers of encouragement from his schoolmates. "That's fine Gopal, you can do it next time!" The molecular hero smiled at their words before clenching his fist in determination. "Yeah! I can do this, what a warm-up!" He yelled out.

"You idiot! What was that!?" Wadd suddenly stomped his feet, making his way to Alexandre with clenched fists. Alexandre's blissful expression dispersed once his eyes landed on his furious teammate that was approaching him. "I scored a goal? What's wrong with that?" The taller man placed a hand on his hip while raising an eyebrow out of confusion. He had a feeling about what was going on, this wasn't the first time this happened after all.

"That was horrible! I gave you my pass, which means I expect you to do a good goal! But you're terrible, why are you even on this team in the first place?! We've been against stronger players and you give me this pathetic play against these pipsqueaks? Freakin' arrogant now that you're so popular," Wadd glared at Alexandre as he insulted him. "Do better, you shouldn't waste my pass," Wadd finished before walking away from the centre forward of team Wynston.

Y/n raised a brow, she watched an aggressive-looking Wadd yell at Alexandre but it wasn't audible enough for them to understand. All she could notice was the visible look of disappointment in the young man's visage. "What happened? Did you guys hear what that guy said? Boy, he sounded angry," her Caucasian best friend pointed out, placing a hand under her chin as she thought. "From what I've heard, Wadd is a perfectionist. He expects all of his passes to be successful, that's why he yelled at the centre forward," Amar Deep shared the information that he knew.

"Oh... No wonder he looked like he's declaring wa─"

"Amy, no."

Boboiboy witnessed Wadd and Alexander's exchange along with everyone. They heard about Wadd's incredibly short patience and his aggressive approaches but seeing everything in real life was different. "I feel bad for Alexandre," Ying commented and frowned while watching the tall man walk back to his place in silence. "That guy is quite a pain, I'm wondering why they're still keeping him in the team or is it just because of his skills? He is an overwhelming person to face," Fang crossed his arms, recalling his encounter with Wadd.

"He's been in the team for a long now. I don't think they'll just let him go, their team has been long successful with him around," Kai joined in from behind the three of them. The superhero trio turned to their captain out of curiosity, they noticed how Kai recognised Wadd's actions from the start. He did warn them about him before the game started after all. "But that risk is just..." Boboiboy trailed off.

"Well, I think they'd be fine. We can use that to our advantage you know? Don't you guys want to win?" Kai encouraged the three who soon nodded after his question. "Good, now I have a plan. Just stick with me, it might be difficult but we can get used to it," their team captain nodded his head before they went back to their position.