ā†³ Twenty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"He did it! Woo!" Amy began aggressively shaking her best friend who was sitting beside her. "AaAAa- Stop!" Y/n tried to tell the Caucasian girl while putting a hand over hers. The blonde girl eventually realised what she had done and sheepishly let go of the dumbfounded-looking (h/c)-haired girl. "Whoopsie!" She apologised while making a peace sign at her photographer friend who shook her head in response to her vigorous behaviour.

"But isn't that just the first score?" Stanley blankly commented which earned glares from the singer student. "Shush you! This is football, not volleyball! Haven't you watched a football game before?" Amy argued as if she was ready to fight someone. "Amy no!" Y/n intervened to pull her best friend down while Nana just snickered at the growing commotion.

"Kai kicks! And the first goal goes to Rintis Island Academy!" Suzy pointed out in enthusiasm. "Will Wynston east catch up to them? What do you think, Iwan, our football professional?" The brunette girl turned to the quiet young man beside her. The young boy just clapped his hands rapidly while nodding his head and giving thumbs up to everyone. "Encouraging words, my friend! Very inspirational! We better get treated with Tok Aba's special ice chocolate today because this is getting good!" Suzy nodded her head before smiling.

Tok Aba who heard the call of his name suddenly froze from what he is doing to wave his hand to everyone due to the sudden mention of his popular drink. With what the commentator had done, many people began crowding the old man's stall which made Ochobot deadpan because of the extra work he has to do. "Why me?" The poor power sphere mumbled while Tok Aba smiled at the booming customers.

"Hey! You guys better leave us some!" Suzy yelled into the mic which made everyone she knew let out a deadpan look at her behaviour. Iwan encouraged the girl to say the words louder while the teachers stared at them blankly. "Why did we even let them do the commentary again?" One of them facepalmed in disappointment. "Slay!" Y/n's best friend yelled while punching the air. The poor aspiring photographer didn't even know what to do anymore.

"Boo! Terrible!" Adu Du began as Probe followed.

"Hold me back, everyone," Yaya smiled, pink flowers appearing everywhere around her. Y/n, Nana and Amy immediately obliged before another commotion could happen.

"Here, Wadd!" A student from Wynston East yelled out to pass the ball to the best dribbler in the team. Wadd didn't say anything and caught the football with ease, he could feel the new presence of his opponents gaining on him but he didn't care. The dribbler tried to puzzle Fang who was struggling trying to read Wadd's next move, he noticed how skilled the former was even if they scored first. 'Which way is he going with the ball?' The shadow manipulator began to think, sweat building from his forehead.

'Left? Right?' He was being indecisive, just what Wadd wanted him to be. "Neither, stupid," Wadd spoke out of nowhere before kicking the ball between the dark-haired alien's legs. The student who had the ball smirked before passing around Fang to get the football before anyone could. 'S-shoot! He tricked me!' Fang's eyes widened in horror, astonished upon Wadd's ability to read him and his incoming actions.

"Stop him!" Fang yelled and pointed to the running figure of Wadd since he was already too far away from him. "We're on it!" Boboiboy and Ying exclaimed at the same as they tried to catch up with Wadd just from behind, using all of the strength of their legs to sprint faster despite the growing exhaustion. "Don't even try to run away, Number 8," The time manipulator began, clenching her jaw in the process.

"I don't have to, Circle Glasses," Wadd smirked before pausing in his tracks abruptly. "Score now!" The dribbler kicked the ball away out of nowhere, confusing everyone near him. "On it," A smooth voice joined out of nowhere, surprising everyone since he suddenly had the football with him. "Oh!! It seems like Wadd passed to Alexander! Will they make it? Will they make the goal!?" Suzy commented after bringing down the special ice chocolate drink that she just bought.