a toast to being alive

ℙ𝕠𝕧????

       "Till death do us part..." A loud bang echoed through the bear woods for only the animals to hear. I'm cold, I'm hurting...I'm falling to the ground looking to the man I once love, how could you Andrew Godfrey? What happened to us? We were happy. "You see now THIS is all your fault, I swear I leave you once and I come back to you BEING THE STRUMPET¹ YOU ARE HAVING INTERCOURSE WITH SOME LOW LIFE PESENT²." It was my fault.... my fault marrying a man who clearly has an inferiority complex and the mannerism of a 2 year old.

Not only is it now that I realize that he was 48 and I was 25 I'm also realizing he was a psychopathic twat who wanted a trophy wife that was young and beautiful to brag to his friends about. But right now the the thing that hurts me the most is this gun wound both physically and mentally. "Cursed to not have kids," he says "I can cure it" he said. It was shallow and a lie to do that to someone who always wanted to be a mother. he finally left. im slowly starting to get weaker and my eyelids are growing heavier by the second,I calculate I'll be dead in 1 or 2 ish hours due to blood loss. I think I-I'm going to take a rest.

" hello miss H̴̞̫̼̼̪͕̭̲̆͂̏́̐͜͝c̴̟̭̒̀͌͜͝f̷̛͙̳̍̂͗̂̓̕͘͠j̷̳͉̤̹̜͈̩͉̜͊̈́͗̇͂͠ ̷̼̤̉̃̈́̓̾̐̈̑̕ḇ̷̨̛͍̈́̇ ̷̤͔̥̰̼̻̄̋̓̐̿͋̀͝ĕ̷̬̖̮̟̅i̸̛͉͙͔͊̈́̐̚͝͠5̴̯̰͒̈̃̍d̴͉̞́̈́̀̏̓͘͠ͅi̷̧̪̠̞̼͔̮̙͌͊̑͂̒͒͋̓͝͝ț̸̛̮̩̦̓̈̂d̷̛͍̞͔͔̅̓̄́ I see your having a
         Bad time?
                             I can help with that if you would like?"

A voice? It's a child's voice. Do they know my name? I can't speak, my-my voice and my eyes. "Yes I'm fully aware of your problem madam. However I am here to make a deal for a fair price" there words are almost mesmerizing, oh so hypnotic I have to see there face. 'If I were to ask what would be the price' I muster the rest of my energy to open my eyes it see a bird but not just any bird. A blue and blond dove that with red that looks almost as if it were bleeding from the chest.

I believe it's a Luzon bleeding heart ground dove

I believe it's a Luzon bleeding heart ground dove. " tiss may seem a lot but your soul. however, I will only take it once I have finished your request." 'So a second chance of life and a wish?' "Yes I belive that is what I'm imposing madame" 'I agree then. I will take your offer." The bird took a few steps back and turned to a petite light blond girl who looked almost like a porcelain doll in a black dress with red trimming as if it were a funeral.

" The bird took a few steps back and turned to a petite light blond girl who looked almost like a porcelain doll in a black dress with red trimming as if it were a funeral

The back of her neck shone a bloody crimson at the same color filled her eyes "may I ask where it would be OK for me to mark you?" 'My wrist would be the best'

She took my hand and placed it over her neck as a light warmth took over me body. " You must rest now. We will talk about the rest of the details when you are in better shape so please rest for now." I close my eyes again as I let the warmth from her arm infect my body. A nice lad she is truly....

_________________________________________
Part 1 complete :) thx for reading

¹whore/harlots
²a person of the 2nd or 3rd class