All the Cuddles!

A/N: Um- There's a lot of lemons. But there's no fucking or jerking cocks involved. Read at your own risk please.

TW: Blood is involved, but not harshly.
_________________________________________

Wolf and Y/N arrived at Star Wolf base. Y/N looked around in awe, as he never saw it in a long time. Wolf chuckled and led him to his room, blushing and smiling. He threw Y/N on the bed and laid next to him. He hugged him and rubbed Y/N's head.

Wolf: Mine, cute ass.

Y/N: Forever.

Wolf chuckled and kisses his neck. Y/N made a tiny soft moan. He started rubbing his back then wagged his tail.

Wolf: Nothing can hurt my baby now...

Y/N smiled and blushed a lot. He thought how cute it was when he said that. They sat up and Wolf brought Y/N into his lap. He held his waist and looked at Y/N. Y/N was flustered and red.

Wolf: I missed you being on my lap. You always get flustered, yet it still works.

His soft spoken words made Y/N safe and comfortable. He started wrapping his arms around Wolf's neck and smiled.

Y/N: Everything you do, I get flustered. It's like you have a special skill.

Wolf: A special skill, hm? Is it my sexiness?

Y/N: It could be. Or you're just a... Nevermind.

Wolf: No, tell me. I wanna know.

Y/N blushed a bright red. He looked away as Wolf turned his face back towards him, making Y/N get a little bit excited.

Wolf: You gonna tell me, baby? You can't hide your secrets from me.

Y/N: ...Or you're just a... Daddy.

Wolf gets flustered and he giggled a little.

Wolf: Yeah? Does this daddy need to give you love? Because he's ready for anything.

Y/N: Maybe daddy should give me his everything.

Wolf started getting excited. He licked his lips and bit his lower lip. Y/N found that sexy.

Wolf: Mm... You know how to flirt, hm?

Y/N: Learning from the best.

Wolf kissed his neck and huffed into it, making Y/N let out more moans. Wolf started rubbing his ass around, then started getting a hard-on. Y/N felt it then started getting one too, having both their boners touching each other through their pants.

Wolf: Someone's excited as I am. How cute...

He started nibbling Y/N's neck gently. Y/N moans a little louder and pants softly.

Y/N: M-mm... Please bite harder... I want your marks on me...

Wolf: Yeah...? That's what you want, huh?

Y/N nodded and wagged his tail. Wolf started biting harder and breathes heavily. He started getting a little worried, he didn't want to hurt him. Although, asking wouldn't hurt.

Wolf: Are you sure though, baby? I don't wanna hurt you.

Y/N: Yes I'm sure... I bet it won't hurt.

He giggled and nuzzles Wolf's neck. Wolf smiled and nodded then continued nibbling, in which made Y/N keep moaning. He started biting harder and sunk his teeth into his neck. Y/N yelped a little and rolled his eyes back slightly. Wolf rubbed his back to calm down a little.

Wolf: Shh... Take it like a good boy...

Y/N's neck started bleeding. He enjoyed it though as it turned him on even more. Wolf's comforting words made him feel safer. The more Wolf kept biting, the more attention he needed. He stopped biting and licked his blood off his neck. Y/N panted softly and smiled.

Y/N: That was nice... I kinda want more though...

Wolf: Yeah? Where would you like these love bites at, baby?

Y/N lifted his shirt, revealing his chest. Wolf looked at it and licked his lips.

Wolf: Love bites in the chest, huh? My favorite part...

Y/N giggled and took his shirt off completely, making Wolf feel more horny. He pinned Y/N to the bed. Y/N looked up at him and licked his lips. Wolf started going down to his chest and licked around. Y/N squirmed softly. Wolf held his wrist gently, pinning them down softly. He started biting the middle of the chest first, then sunk his teeth into it. Y/N clenched his teeth a little and panted soft, while more blood came out. Wolf smiled and licked it off, continuing to bite the rest of the chest. They enjoyed every last minute of it. After a good and nice 3 minute biting session, they stopped and sat up, though they weren't done. Wolf brought Y/N into his lap again and looked at him. He gently grabbed Y/N's chin and brought him down to his lips. He kissed him and started putting his tongue inside, licking Y/N's tongue around, dominating his tongue. Y/N moaned as he rubbed Wolf's chest.

Wolf: That's my good boy...

Y/N: I wish this took forever...

Wolf: Me too, baby...

They continued making out, slurping tongues and grinding laps. After a hot hour, they stopped. Y/N's chest had 5 bite marks and 2 in each side of his neck. Y/N laid down on Wolf's chest. Wolf looked at him and rubbed his head gently, like as if he was a cat. He looked at the clock. It was 1 AM.

Wolf: We're up pretty late, huh?

Y/N looked over at the clock too.

Y/N: Yeah. I'm pretty tired. I'm sure you are too.

Wolf: Mhm...

They both yawned and Y/N started falling asleep. He was really tired. Wolf looked at him and smiled.

Wolf: Aww... Such a cute boy...

He grabbed his phone and took a picture of him sleeping. He chuckled a little.

Wolf: Definitely keeping this as my wallpaper...

He rubbed his eye then rubbed Y/N's back softly and gently. He started whispering sweet things to him.

Wolf: I love you forever, my star. I won't let anything hurt you, ok? You're safe...

He kissed his head then closed his eyes. He started drifting away into sleep.

_________________________________________

A/N: Please kill me.