Stranded in another dimension! with duel spirits?!

Start from the beginning

"Mell, mell!" said Marshmellow and was beside Tara again. It had a sad face. 

"Ah don't worry! Its okay you can't fly!" Tara said "You are much better at other stuff!". Marshmellow climbed up on her shoulder. 

"Jesse!" said a voice suddenly. Tara knew that voice. It was Pegasus! "Summon me to the field!".Jesse let go of Jaden for a bit and looked at the others. 

"I have a hunch!" he said "If that harpie is a living monster, then maybe we can summon monsters as well!". He placed "CB Sapphire pegasus" on his duel disk and it got summoned to the field. A minute later Pegasus appeared. Tara and the others looked surprised. Jesse smiled a little. 

"I knew it! Seeing that this harpie is real! I figured Pegasus was real too!" Jesse stated "Just like duel monsters!". Pegasus attacked the harpie and she let go of Crowler and Bonaparte and flew away. Crowler and Bonaparte was screaming in fear when Pegasus landed in front of them. Kuriboh looked really sad and flew over to Jaden again. Jaden padded it again. 

"Thanks for trying to help us partner!" Jaden said and smiled "I appreciate it! You are not hurt are you?". Kuriboh smiled and shook its head. Then it returned back to the deck. Marshmellow didn't want to go back. It was sitting on Tara's shoulder and making sure, no one attacked them. Tara just smiled. 

"Well this worries me!" said Jim "If duel monsters live in these parts! Everything can happen!". The others nodded. They all walked inside the academy. It seems to be the only place safe for now. 

Kaiba's p.o.v.

Kaiba was sitting in his office and was looking at some work plans. Something about a new company and stuff. Suddenly the door to the office opened and Kemo walked in. He had a cold face expression but Kaiba had being with Kemo for a long time now and he knew his different facial expressions. He looked at him.

"What do you want Kemo?!" he asked coldly "I am working here!". Kemo nodded. 

"Mr. Kaiba I have some good and bad news!" He said and quickly continued "The good news is that yet another company has accepted our offer!". Kaiba smiled. 

"Well it was about time!" He said "However I had a feeling they couldn't refuse! What's the bad news?!". Kemo looked suddenly up in the sky. Then he sighed. 

"Well you asked me to keep a entail around the.. school sir!" He said. 

"Yes!" said Kaiba and looked at Kemo "And..!". Kemo sighed.

"Well apparently the whole school, not the island or anything, only the school has disappeared! Into thin air!" Kemo began "Um and some twins are gone as well!".

"WHAT!" yelled Kaiba and flew up from the chair. He looked shocked for a moment. Then he regained his composure. He walked over to the giant window and looked up in the sky. Then he placed his head at the window and sneered. Kemo was standing beside him now. He looked worried. 

"Are you okay Mr. Kaiba!" Kemo asked. Kaiba sneered angry. 

"I am okay! Do I not look okay?!" Kaiba asked. Kemo didn't say a think now. 

"What exactly happened Kemo?!" asked Kaiba a minute later. Kemo told him everything that had happened. That Jaden had faced Viper, the survival duels. However he couldn't tell what happened inside the lap though. 

"And then a giant light beam appeared and the whole school was gone!" Kemo said and sighed "The twins as well!". Kaiba sneered. 

"This is not good at all! First the shadow riders, then the SOL thing and now this!" Kaiba said and sighed "Why is there always someone who targeting them! Jaden and Tara I mean!". Kaiba whispered that last part. Kemo still heard him.