miguel nodded, grabbing her hand and playing with her two rings. "why're you wearing rings? we're not going anywhere?"

the girl shrugged, "why not? plus i like them. this mood ring," she pointed to her middle finger, "it actually changes colors."

he gazed at it, it was green that was turning a shade of magenta slowly.

user RING HAULLLLLL

user i heard she's going to be in cobra kai szn 5

user adris bae<3

user miguel's fine bro 💀

user i want what these bitches have

brady_hepner im actually going to NYC in a few weeks, so maybe if the cast can they could also go

"yeah that's a good idea, also my birthdays coming up and i want you guys to be there. think you'll make it?"

"i am!" miguel raised his hand, giggling a bit.

brady_hepner of course i'll make it

"my birthdays august fifteenth, wait-" the latina gasped, closing her mouth before she looked down at miguel who looked at her questioningly. "you're leaving next week, todays the fourth! you're leaving on the tenth which means you're gonna have to go home and then come back four days later but you won't have many time to spend with your mom them because you have to fly out earlier than the fifteenth-"

"adri you're ranting again, i'm not leaving till the sixteenth."

she tilted her head, "why?"

"your birthday merry!" he pushed her head, "plus i want to spend more time with you. i'm very clingy." he smugly smiled and nodded his head.

she brought her hand up, to which he interlocked and kept a very much tight grip on her hand. "i see that."

miguel brought her hand down to his lips, keeping it there as he continued to read more comments on his live.

user nope i cant handle this, THEY'RE SO CUTE

user EDITORS! get to work cause this is cute

user user we cant get to work yet, we're gonna watch the live first.

user ooh la la 😉

malachibarton oooohhh adris got a boyyyfrienndddd

"malachi stop." she laughed, turning so her face on was the pillow, she couldn't quite move her body considering miguel. she lifted her head back up and rolled her eyes playfully at them.

user 💀shes so gonna end up cheating on him

user i hope her quince goes to shit

user why ain't the quince an open invite? don't you want the rich people to go?

"i am rich though, so it doesn't really matter."

user miguel brown or blonde?

"brown."

user bro wasted no time 😭

tristanpravong joined

tristanpravong bros whipped

user TRISTANSSS HERE

user ME SND ADRIANNA HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAYYYY

"hi tristan! and that's cool, what are you gonna do for your birthday?"

user i'm going to the beach with my family and friends

tristanpravong i have the most amazing gift for you, i brought it last month and it's been KILLING me that i couldn't tell you but i have a present and now it's gonna kill me more cause i can't give it to you yet

"tristan if it's another cook book because of last year i'm-"

"and that's why i'm going to cook for you mi amor." the long haired boy muttered, placing yet another kiss but on her knuckles.

"i can cook! it was just the stove."

"sure it was."

"i will stand by what i said, the stove was evil."

user damn, she shoulda burned herself

user and she's still alive ? the stove wasn't doing its work then 🤣

tristanpravong it's not a cook book, also for the people who are saying she shoulda gotten hurt. can you guys stop being mad that miguel's with someone who could actually respect people, who's funny, kind, smart, really really BEAUTIFUL and wouldn't hurt anyone. it's pathetic you guys have to hate on others to make you feel better.

user nah cause how they so bold to comment it on miguel's live, and i agree with tristan the comments they're making towards adri are so hurtful.

author speaking !

heyyy, so i just came back from school like half an hour ago and forgot to publish this in class, if anything's confusing i'm sorry about that sometimes when i'm thinking too much into things my brain shuts down and i space out for like five minutes straight, so yeah, also spelling errors i will possibly correct myself in the comments on the paragraphs.