Meanwhile Bab’Dlamini Is Trying Hard To Call His Friend, Who Is Failing To Answer The Phone Which Makes Him Super Angry, That He Throws The Phone In Anger, Because If Hector Dies, He Won’t Get Those Documents.
On The Other Side, All Of Zimele’s Brothers Have Arrived And Nkosi Is Performing A Heavy “Spiritual Incantation” With A Communication Tool That Looks Like The Colours In Hector’s Bead And Immediately Gives Zimele The Thing And Tells Him To Use It As A Communication Tool To Bring Him Back Or Else He Will Remain There.
He Quickly Holds The Thing And Begins To Speak To It And Immediately Hector And The Witchdoctor Hear The Voices Making His Bead To Shake Which The Witchdoctor Hasn’t Noticed Yet, And On The Other Side On The Wall In This Small House/Hut, Something Like A Portal Opens And He Can See Zimele Already Crying And Speaking To The Thing In His Hand, Saying That.

Zimele : Ma... You Can’t Go Now And Leave Your Sons And Leave Me... Please Come Back... We Still Need... Thato, Kedibone And Morena Still Need You... In Fact I Need My “Wife” Back Now.. (And Immediately They All Begin Screaming, All Of Them Calling Him Ma’!!!).

Hector Looks At The Witchdoctor With Disgust And Anger, Not Forgetting The Tears And Slowly Tells Him That.

Hector : You May Have Killed People Using This Method But You Won’t Kill Me... I Will Set Straight What You Have Set Crooked (And Immediately The Bead In His Hand Starts To Lighten Up, Surprising The Witchdoctor Who Screams At The Top Of His Voice, Trying To Cover His Eyes From The Light That The Bead Is Showing, Making Him To Lose Instant Connection And Immediately Setting Hector Free, Making Him To Fall Into Zimele’s Arms After Regaining His Consciousness Whilst Breathing Heavily And Trying To Gasp For Air)

Zimele : (Zimele Holds Him, Whilst Trying To Wipe Away The Tears On His Face) It’s Okay... It’s Okay... It Okay... (As Hector Looks Into The Eyes Of Zimele, Trying To Find Comfort And Tears Streaming Out Of His Eyes, Zimele’s Brothers Immediately Breathe A Sigh Of Relief, Whilst Nkosi Looks At The Communication Tool That, Is In His Hand, Taking Him Back To The Day His Mother Gave Him, Telling Him That, He Must Always Be With It, As He Will Never Know Where The Spiritual Danger Will Come From, And Ever Since He Met With Hector And Was Told Of The Danger That Is Coming By His Mother, He Has Started To Carry It, Everywhere)

The Day Has Finally Broke On The Beautiful City Of Johannesburg That Was Beautiful Back Then And Not Today, If Not Some Of It.
Zimele Tried To Stop Hector From Going To School But He Was Not Having It, He Was Set On Going To Write His Final Paper And Nothing Was Going To Stop Him From Writing The Final Paper Not Even His Near “Spiritual Death”.
But Zimele Made Sure That He Went To Fetch Him, Not Only Himself But With His Other Brothers (Nganono And Nkosi) Whilst Mabutho Stayed At Work To Monitor Everything Or Anything That Needs Monitoring.

As They Stand Outside The School, Whilst Leaning On Nkosi’s Car And Facing The School Entrance, Nkosi In His Style Outfit That Must Always Come With A Hat, Let’s Out A Sigh And Tells Them That.

Nkosi : You See Mother “Our Birth Mother”... Was Right When She Said That A War Is Coming... I Mean If She Had Never Given Us The Communication Tool... I Wonder What Was Going To Happen To Ma... (All Of His Brothers Look Down, Deep In Their Thoughts, Over What He Said).... And I Can’t Simply Believe That In A Short Space Of Time, Her Words Are Proving To Be True And As For This Young Beautiful Man, He Has Been Able To Change Us And Build Us Into Something New... Like Who Could Have Thought... That We Will Be Here Trying To Pick Him Up Like His Older Brothers Or...

Nganono : Or Husbands (And Immediately They All Fall Into Laughter, Nganono Then Let’s Out A Sigh And Turns To Face Zimele, Who Is Standing In The Middle) So What Do You Think About Him... Would You Want To Make Him Your Wife/Husband... Because I Would Truly Appreciate Someone Like Him In Our Family.