Mini Short 1: The Great Chase

Start from the beginning

"Mu-u-urp!" Shouted the Scorpi & Glurt Murp.

The murp ran and ran, but the Hoogi & Glomp mix was right on his tail.

"Hold still buddies, I gotcha!" Assured the Hoogi & Glomp mix.

The Murp suddenly skids to a halt, and the Mix crashes into something. Hoogi and Glomp are de-mixed and the object is revealed to be a now-slime covered poster for the Wiztastics' show.

"Murp, murp, mu-u-urp! Murp, murp, mu-u-urp!" Exclaimed the Scorpi & Glurt murp, jumping throughout the scene.

Footi and Torts run into the scene.

"Lovely work, friends!" Exclaimed Footi.

"You chased the Murp into the Wiztastics' show! He's trapped!"

Footi and Torts then leave the scene, Torts skipping happily while Footi was tap-dancing along the way cheerfully. Hoogi and Glomp fall off the poster, but then footsteps are heard in the background. In front of the camera, Corrupted Amethyst and the Corrupted Pikachu walk towards Glomp and Hoogi.

"Excuse me, ma'am? Can we help you?" Hoogi asked Amethyst.

Cut to in front of Corrupted Amethyst and the Corrupted Pikachu. The two don't answer, the closest thing to interaction with the two mixels being standing still and eyeing the two. Hoogi and Glomp get up on their feet, the two getting a hint of worry.

"Hello? Ma'am?" Asked Hoogi.

"He asked if you needed help." Said Glomp.

Like before, the camera cuts to Corrupted Amethyst and the Corrupted Pikachu, still unmoving. Amethyst takes a few slow steps towards the two.

"Ý-y-ýöų §éəń țh!ś ćøľ-ľ-łøŕeđ çūbė?" Asked Corrupted Amethyst.

"Huh?" Questioned Hoogi and Glomp.

It took only a few seconds for the two to figure out what she meant.

"Ooh, a cubit!" Exclaimed Hoogi.

"Well, why didn't ya say so?" Laughed Glomp.

"Too bad we ran out, but you can mine some more, at least."

Corrupted Amethyst ran to the mixels and pinned them against the slime-covered wall.

"Whė-ê-ėrē @řĕ țhė cubits?" Demanded Corrupted Amethyst.

"They're with Foo-.. hey, wait a minute! Why is that yellow guy with you?" Asked Hoogi.

More of The Darkness leaked through Amethyst's mouth, and soon the palms of her hands. Now this, now this started to scare the two mixels.

"P-please let us go, we're just trying to get our Murp back!" Begged Hoogi.

But Amethyst didn't answer, she just let the Darkness leak from the palms of her hands drip to their bodies and to the floors. Cut to the Magic Tent where fireworks and spotlights are going off. Hoogi and Torts push open the theater doors and the two walk inside. Cut to the stage where Wizwuz and Mesmo are juggling rainbow Cubits and Magnifo is holding one of his wands and a top hat.
Magnifo throws his wand and catches it in his hat.

"Ya-ta-da, a-yaaa-ta-daaah!" Said Magnifo.

"Abra-ca-wacka-..DOODLE! Aah?"

The Wiztastic leader flips his hat downwards, but nothing comes out. He grows frustrated and sticks his hand inside the hat, trying to pull the wand out. All of a sudden, the wand launches out of his hat. Cut to Wizwuz, who is balancing a rainbow Cubit on his nose.
He accidentally swallows the wand, causing the Cubits to fall, and then he starts to choke. He then spits out the wand and it launches into Magnifo's head. He wobbles for a moment and then he falls, his pupil now turned into an "x". Cut towards the curtains, the Murp is there, happily panting.
He then climbs up the curtain and onto the rafters. The other two follow, but then they stop. The Murp appears on a rafter on the other side.