Mario:Not me.

(Y/n):Mostly because you're an idiot.

Tanjiro:is he Really?

Everyone who knew smg4 mario:YES!

Tari and Meggy Were Shown tending to the injured but they sigh and it changes to the battlefield to the rest of the gang shooting nintendo elites with all kinds of weapons.

Lawyer Kong:Just Give Up,You were Doomed Ever since this war begun.

Smg4:Never!none of us are giving Up!

Bob:Got that Right!

Boopkins:Yeah for Mario and luigi.

Saiko tries to attack lawyer kong from behind but he pulls a restraining order sending her flying and into a wall and than another causing another to trap and bring everyone together to die.

Bob:Crap,We're gonna Die.

Shroomy:Oh no.

Smg4:We......We Lost?

Meggy:No...

Lawyer:Yes....This War Is Over,I Win!

A Bright Light Appears Out of Nowhere blinding lawyer kong and Two Voices Shout.

???:This War Isn't Over Until We Say it's Over.

The smg4 gang were blinded by the light as well and try to see who it is but what they manage to see are Two Shadowy figures Shaped like a certain that shouldn't be around.

Smg4:Mario?Luigi?

Meggy:L-luigi?R-red?

Lawyer:the Mario Brothers?!

??:Nope!

The Light Dies Down To reveal Our MC Aka (Y/n) and (T/n),His twin brother Wearing Clothes Similar to That of Mario And Luigi With (Y/n) Being Mario and (T/n) Being Luigi,they Even have the Caps with the 'M' And 'L'.

(Y/n):Wow,Me and (T/n) are taking on the Roles of Mario and Luigi.

(T/n):Yeah but.....Why am I Luigi?

(Y/n):Who knows but I Do Know That We look good in those outfits.

(Y/n):The name's (Y/n) And this Is My Twin Brother,(T/n) and You can Consider Us....the New Brothers.

The Two Charge At Lawyer Kong Before the Screen turns Turns Black.

Everyone:Oh,COME ON!

Will:Don't hate me and Besides,I have Something shocking for Me.

(Y/n):What's That?

Will:Certain Author Gods Have Birth Parents despite themselves being author gods and having a Mortal Counterpart and I wasn't one Of them but it turns Out that I Was!

Everyone:Huh?

(F/n):But You told Us you manifested as ball of Light that came from the Core and it changed into your body.

Will:Well,I don't get it but let's see What I'm told And-

Will immediately Stops Talking As He Gains A shocked Face worrying everyone.

(Y/n):You okay,Will?

Will:..........

Izuku:Will?

Will:........

Mondo:You still in there......?

Will:.......

(Bf/n):Your Starting to scare us.

Will Shouts out at the Top of his Lungs which freaks them as That out of Nowhere.

Will:MY PARENTS ARE PSYCHICAL EMBODIMENTS OF THE CORE AND VOID!

Echo:WHAT?!

Everyone else:What does that Mean?

Will:it means The Core Which is the life of The Omniverse and All Author gods itself and basically an Item and the Void Which Is Place that Is So Dark and empty That Are Basically Like an eternal hell but the Fire is Replaced by eternal Darkness,Saying psychical Embodiment Means They Somehow Gained a Human Form Despite Not being a creature or Beast And Basically Saying I'm The Son Of The Void And The Core.....Do You Have Any idea what that Means?

Everyone:Uh.....

Will:I May One Day Have The Strength to Wipe out or Change The Omniverse However I want but before that,I do Know....I am Going to Find A way to Talk To My "Parents".

Echo looked at her Husband worried for what he has planned for when he meets them and what he'll do.