Smg4:New brothers

Start from the beginning

Melony & Meggy(Crying):No!We Can't

Mario:Hey,It's Okay.

Luigi:Yeah,We're here.

The two look at the bros as they say their catchphrases.

Mario:It's A-Me,Mario.

Luigi:I'm-a luigi,Number One.

The first one to say goodbye was peach who simply patted the two and walked away,Bowser looked sad but than he was happy said...

Bowser:Get f**cked,Bitches!

(Y/n):Dude,Your at A Funeral!

He was smacked away as swag and Chris tell the bros that they'll miss mario's Stupidity and Luigi's Cowardness.

Everyone Soon Said their Goodbyes except two...Smg4 and Meggy.

Smg4 walks up to the Bros and Speaks Up with a Frown and tears as he Looks at his friends and Says One thing.

Smg4:Goodbye,Mario and Luigi,We'll All Miss you.

He places a plate of spaghetti in mario's Arms and walks away as Meggy Walked Up to the Bros after Smg4 Walked Away and She said hugged luigi And Said Something quietly and they couldn't and Went to mario,They thought she Would She Would do with Luigi But rather.....She grabbed him and Hugged him tight and Spoke louder and probably said the same thing to luigi but different.

Meggy(Crying):Wake Up,Please!Wake Up,Red,Please,Your Not Dead,So Knock it Off....Please.

Meggy Looks down as she Probably would Act like that,Mario is One Of her Closest Friends Even if he's an idiot that causes trouble or Threw Her Off a Cliff,He's Still their Friend.

Smg4 put his hand on meggy's shoulder as he was upset about their deaths too but everyone has their Time and that Time had Finally Come for the bros but meggy didn't lose her friends and began Crying.

(An:Replace Desti with smg4 and Imagine them in funeral clothes and at a funeral home as well as luigi is with mario in the casket)

It was Time To bury The Casket and almost everyone tried to stop the Tears Coming but they couldn't,they just Couldn't,their lives Can go on without the bros but....It just won't be the same anymore.

And that's the end of the flashback,So back to the Present:

Back in the present,Where We Now Know Mario and Luigi are Dead,i also Should mention It's actually been 2 years since that day and nintendo became pissed that their Biggest stars gave their Lives for Losers.

Everyone from Smg4 Channel:HEY!

Asta:It's Called Friendship and Friends would do anything to protect each other even if it means they die.

The Y/N Multiverse(Real World Reader) 2:Multiple MultiversesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara