Reito: What hell? What happened?

He questioned, rubbing his head. He looked up to see the four with black robes. He also gave notice to his voice. It sounded muffled. He moved his hand toward his face and felt cloth. He felt around his head and felt hard armor protruding from the sides. A helmet? 

Reito: 'What's going on?'

Mage: The summoning was successful, I dare say.

This caused Reito to raise an eyebrow.

Reito: What do you mean "it was successful"?

Mage 2: Oh, great warrior, our world is in grave danger and we need your help to save it. The Waves of Catastrophe are upon us and the other heroes we have now have us concerned if they can defeat the waves.

Reito: 'Waves of Catastrophe'? That was in the book I read about. Don't tell me... The book teleported me somehow.'

He asked in worry and disbelief. He noticed his appearance, but something then began to happen to his vision. Multiple icons and symbols started to appear one after another. he assumed it was a HUD of some kind. He then noticed his name in the top left of his vision and a level number beside it.

Mage: What is your name, hero?

He rubbed his eyes before groaning.

Reito: I don't know how I feel about that. I don't know you, and you don't know me. You summoned me without consent. If you want a name, state yours first.

They did not take a liking to that. The robed strangers reached to draw their weapons. Reito took a defensive stance as his vision was again altered. Levels appeared above the strangers.

Mage 2: All of you, put your weapons away!

They all listened and disarmed themselves. Reito hood footsteps coming from his side and looked over to see another person walk forward. It was a woman. She had purple hair and eyes. A golden crown resting on her head, wearing a purple and white dress, and a hand fan in her right hand. 

She stood in front of Reito, a straight facial expression resting on her face

She stood in front of Reito, a straight facial expression resting on her face. They just stared at each other, not saying a word. To Reito's surprise, she bowed in respect.

???: You have valid point, sir. I apologize for the confusion. My name is Mirellia Melromarc. The royal queen of Melromarc, the country you are in now.

Reito: Royalty? That explains the attire. As a stranger, I apologize for any trouble I may have caused.

He said while giving a slight bow.

Reito: I'm Reito Takahashi. I'm from Japan. Judging by your looks, that doesn't seem to exist here. I'm the one you summoned.

Mirellia: These are my royal servants, I call them the Shadows. They're skilled assassins that assist me when I'm away from the palace.

Reito: 'Assassins, not mages. Noted.' So this whole summoning thing, you said there were four heroes? The Spear, Bow, Sword, and Shield.

Mirellia: how do you know?

Reito: I was reading something that described this exact situation. Next thing I saw was a bright light and then I woke up here.

Mirellia: I see. I do ask that you follow me, I will give you full details of what is happening in our world and the reason for your summon. I believe it will clear things up tremendously.

He nodded in agreement. He has a slight idea of everything. The five of them were walking through the halls, but Reito's attention was grabbed. They passed by a mirror and that's when Reito got a glimpse of his appearance. 

Reito: Good god.

He muttered to himself as he walked towards the mirror with the queen and shadows following. He had armor composed of lacquered wood that covers most of the body with worn leather and cloth underneath. His attire was that of samurai armor but wasn't packed. The armor wasn't much, but it allowed for flexibility and strength. 

Reito: The armor I'm wearing

Reito: The armor I'm wearing. Wait!

*FLASHBACK*

Reito: Imagine the fifth hero being something like a samurai. That'd be funny.

*FLASHBACK END*

Reito: I'm... A samurai.