Sickness day-extra part

I am sick and lonely so I thought I could go to writing again☺️ I think there will be more extra parts(maybe, don't promise that) and don't worry I am working on another part to the story!

3rd's pov-

"Let me know if you'll need anything, and drink the tea before it gets cold alright?" Iris said closing the door

Y/n shook their head holding the warm tea in their hands, looking out the window watching colorful leaf's fall from the trees.

They sipped the sage tea opening book they read through the sick days.

A few minutes go by, when someone tapped on Y/n's window. They bookmarked the page of the book, then a shadow of familiar looking hair formed from behind the curtain. Y/n pulled back the curtain, looking at our favorite white boy, Hunter.

A muffled 'hi~' was heard from behind the window. They opened the window, motioning Hunter to come in. He took off his shoes and jumped straight inside.

"Oh my titan! Are you dieing!?" He took their face in his warm hands, looking at them with a scared face "You're on fire! Did you fall into a nest of fire bees or something?"

They laughed "oh Hunter no no it's just a human disease. I'm fine it's just a cold" I smiled "you don't have anything like that in here?"

"Well, yes, but we don't burn like if we were stung by a thousand bees. Is there anything I can do for you to make you feel better?"he took their hands and asked them

They took off his mask and ran a hand through his hair."Could you read me?"Y/n asked him handing him my book they read

He nodded uncertainly and laughed, "Fine as you wish, but why read?" He took the book and opened it to their bookmarked page

Y/n shrugged and leaned on his shoulder"I don't know, I just want to. Come on shoo shoo, I want to know how it'll continue."They closed their eyes and listened

"Okay then...As the snake shook its head, a deafening shout...." Hunter read with a calm and comforting tone.

He wrapped his arm around their hip and rested his head against theirs. He still read, without stuttering on the contrary, he read very fluently and mysteriously.

Even Flapjack a few minutes later flew through the opened window onto Hunter's head, beak full of blueberries he found a few meters from the house. The cold fall breeze blew into the room, with the clock on the wall ticking calmly. The only one who was heard, was Hunter and his reading and the peaceful relaxation of the three of us.

Short I know I know, but I just wanted to let know I was alive, anyway...

I sketched Y/n (kinda, I was lazy) the guitar is badly done, I might remake the guitar someday but still, no promises 🤩

I'mma do another part of the story someday, it will be early (might be) ye.

That's it bye byee~~😍