Ch- The Reaper -10

Start from the beginning

"Oh right ! You're going in a french school ? That's so cool !" They chuckles but gapes when she hites them "Hey, Hey ! Calm down, will ya ??"

"Can't you be a little sadder ?" The bored look that fit them perfectly appeares

"Well, you're gonna live your dream ? Why should I be sad ?" They landes a hand on her shoulder "And well, it's not like I'm not gonna see you anymore..."

"Of course you're not ! Do you think I'm gonna come every week back here ? I'm not rich y/n !"

"Don't yell. I never said we were gonna meet here... actually, I never said I was gonna rest here."

The girl understoods their words, almost instantly and startes dancing and cheering.

While their turns back in time.

At a table while other kids mind their own buisness she looks at her food wondering why she needs to eat it.

"Y/n eat your damn food, I'm done with your bullshits." The little child looks up bruise on her arms and a black eye. The incompetent adult scoffes and stands up taking the plate off her tiny hands "Just go in your room then, only good schilds can eat."

Minutes pass and same senarios, kids come, go and cries.

Always.

But one day the cries were different. Actually, the voice were. The girl walks in the corridor a pencil in hands and tears sliding down her checks. Red dropes off the pen but no sounds came from her. Sigh of relief ensues by her famous look, which forever marked her features.

Previously: today

"Why did you choose to follow me ?"

"..."

A silence reigns in my office. Not normal. Where ever I am, there's no silence !

"Did I stutter ?" I say strictly, yes I can be strict in my damn life.

"NO ! I mean no, Vice-amiral !" He says holding his hands behind his back in a stance.

"Then.. answere." He takes a shaky breath. A look of determination remplaced his previous expression.

"It is my honor to be able to help the Vice-Amiral. We know you have plans, and we are ready to follow you ! I admire your courage and work.. it is my goal to exceed it !"

I squint an eyebrow and laugh "Of course." I look in Panom's direction "And you ?" The women didn't budges

"Just like them I admire you, I'm not gonna surpasse you in anyway but I aspire to be by your side. I'm sure faith existe and you have a way in it, Y/n-Sama" She salutes.

"I see" I extend my hand in front of me "Let's see, how you will help me kids." I look in front of me "Go and do a 6.2-mile run. When you're finish.. do 100 situps, pushups, and squats." I smile evily "and after that you can eat a banana. Only one banana. Nothing else"

You don't know how much I dreamed of that day. They face were hilarous, such a show for an old branch. "What, I need to tell to beging too ?" They yelp and run without much thought.

It takes them three good hours before finally standing in front of me drenching in sweet and huffing like dogs.

"Yall ok ?" I say will eating one of my F/f, just to torture them.