[2]

🦁
[VON]

I blew smoke out of my mouth, as I counted money.

"Fuck a bitch this money shit turn me on," I said putting the blunt back to my mouth.

Durk stared at me, "You just said some gay shit nigga." I shrugged my shoulders, "How India doing, She still fuckin' ya opps?"

Durk flipped me off, "Why you had to go there?" I only laughed, "I gave you the offer to Kill her," which is true, "You ain't take it."

I wrapped a rubber ban around the money I finished counting, taking the blunt from my lips and passing it to Polo.

Polo shook his head declining the toxin, I sucked my teeth remembering that he doesn't smoke anymore.

"Can we get food? A Nigga hungry." That voice came from Nardo, He's the youngest of us but best believe he's the most dangerous.

"You always hungry, never seen you without food in ya mouth fatass." Polo muttered, of course it wasn't that low because Nardo heard.

Nardo shrugged, "I love food now let's get something to eat Piano nigga," I snorted at the name. Polo been listening to Piano Music recently.

The two left, leaving only me and my right hand man, who's looking at his phone.

Before I could ask what happened, he gavd me his phone. It was an unknown number but with a video attached to the message.

'This ya BabyMom nigga?' Is what the message read, I clicked on the video and it was Durk's daughter watching tv while a Nigga fucked India from the back.

I close Durk's phone, "that bitch is nasty," Getting fucked by a Nigga that wants ya baby father dead is one thing, but get fucked while your baby is in the room is a whole 'nother level of disgusting.

"When Nardo, and Polo get back we can go hit that bitch up." I suggest and to my surprise Durk agreed.

I nodded, a slight smile on my face.

We get to kill a bitch.

🦁
I didn't know how to end this but whatever excuse any mistakes.

🦁I didn't know how to end this but whatever excuse any mistakes