Chapter 14: All for the Bloodline

Începe de la început

Inei: Or maybe...you're just afraid. Because you know in the end, you're going to be bowing down on your knees. And you'll...be acknowledging him once it's all said and done!

Seth: Because comparing him and you, the only thing that's better about you than him is your age!

Damien: He beats you in fights, style, strength and most importantly....

Inei:...THE DRIP!

Seth: So say what you want.

Damien: But we all know deep down inside, our boy will always deliver the same message.

Inei: But when he delivers one message we deliver another. And that message is...

The three boys looked at each other and then held their mics up to their mouths, staring at Riser.

Damien, Seth and Inei: BE JEALOUS!!!

The trio of young men soon left the arena once they dropped their mics. Once they were gone and out, music began to play. It seemed to start as if it was angelic or a classic kind of way. But it wasn't at the same time. Soon, the bass hit and began to turn into what was a mix of phonk and electronic with the same melodic tune of angelic and classic.

(I have another version of the song up at the top of the chapter. Just in case you wanted to read and listen at the same time, if that's possible.)

Issei: Damn. What a beat.

Rias: Must be a new music entrance for Ryan. I never heard this one.

Soon, everyone looked to see Ryan and his peerage were now slowly walking out of the area. But they all immediately spotted Millicas walking right next to Ryan.

The crowd had some mixed reactions. Some being the typical very loud cheering, while some were genuinely confused.

???: Wait?! Is that a kid next to Ryan?

???: Shut up Randy! That's Millicas Gremory! The son of Devil King Sirzechs Lucifer.

???: Wait! If that's true. Then that means-

???: How long does it take you to realize that this is Ryan Gremory's nephew?! Someone get Randy out of here! I'll commentate alone!

Randy: Hey! Wait!

Issei: Ouch. Poor Randy.

The crowd took the realization and began to boo Riser, heavily during Ryan's entrance. By the time Ryan had reached the center of the arena, his peerage surrounded behind Ryan and Millicas. The little red haired boy looked up at Ryan, who looked down towards him. Ryan held his nephew's hand as him, Millicas and the rest of the peerage began to simultaneously raise their right hand upwards in a fist. The stance was like that for a bit before the music ended and the peerage faced Riser's.

Ryan turned to Millicas and patted his shoulder. Millicas nodded and ran back to Ryan's entrance side, the crowd cheered for Millicas as he ran towards his mother, Grayfia, who was now at the entrance side to reunite with her son.

Once with her again, Millicas waved away and took his mother's hand. Grayfia and Millicas then left the area to join the rest of the Gremory Clan.

Meanwhile, the crowd began to boo heavily against Riser once more. He looked at the crowd with a slight sense of nervousness, while Ryan just glared down the 3rd son of the Phenex Family.