|1|

[TTIGRAASxDANMACHI] Tempest Familia: A story written by ParadexTM

Chapter 1: Prologue

3rd POV

Hundreds if not thousands of years flew by after the Great Tenam War. A War that would have ended the lives of all on the Cardinal World, if it weren't for one hell of a overpowered slime that we all know, Rimuru Tempest.

As he was sent to the End of Space and Time he evolved into a True Deity so you could say thanks to Yuuki the Cardinal World shall never again fear destruction. Things like Time Warps, Reality bending, Law Manipulation, Unmeasured Strength, Turn Null Energy, Future prediction and Gravity manipulation were no problem for the True Deity: Rimuru Tempest.

Especially with the help of his Manas: Ciel who put's maximal efforts into her Master's wishes as well as skill performance and his defense as well as the ability to control the Voice of the World and her abnormal analyzing capabilities makes Rimuru to the Strongest Individual in the entire Multiverses.

And as such there was nothing else to do for him besides... Paperwork. His Archenemy as he was sitting in his office with a pencil going through the papers as if it were a battlefield where he needs to be victorious.

"Seriously Ciel, shouldn't I do something against this Paperwork? Like Burning it? It's just so boring"

Ciel who sat on his Office couch thanks to a clone she created answered without taking her eyes from the new fashion magazine "Danna-sama should do his job properly"

"Come on Ciel you shouldn't be this hard to Rimuru" It was the voice of a japanese looking young girl even though she is older then you might think "Let me help you" she said and took a few of the papers

"Thanks Chloe you're my savior!" Rimuru declared with a smile on his face which made Chloe blush a bit but she hid it successfully.

*Timeskip*

In the evening Chloe was seen drinking with a similar beautiful woman in a bar. Despite looking completely different with her white/gray Hair and Heterochromia eyes she was in no means behind Chloe.

"Fufufu that's what he said? I'm surprised he dared to say this while Ciel was in her Clone. And he even survived huh?" Luminous said smiling

"Don't joke around like this, Luminous!" Chloe said a bit angered

"Here are your drinks" Treyni said as she brought out the drinks

"Thanks Treyni, as always" Luminous answered

"Hehe, the Lord's wife are as usually welcomed here" Treyni answered and then went back behind the counter

"Hmpf- I can't believe he hasn't proposed to me yet. He just sees me as a child!" Chloe ranted about Rimuru not knowing that the whole conversation was being heard by a Cat with light purple fur.

"Hmm~ Well Rimuru didn't leave his office once in the past 3 years. Do you expect him to think about love then? And he is a bit problematic even though he likes everyone he is against having a big Harem even when it's pretty normal" Luminous said as she was the only person at the moment that is married to Rimuru besides Ciel.

"We should do something against that Luminous! I mean how can he not leave his office for 3 whole years!" Chloe said and then drank a bit of the cocktail they ordered.

"Fufu well I don't really care, you can have fun in an office too. Maybe it's even better~" Luminous said with a smug face

"Ugh-" Chloe looked at her disgusted