Justin Bieber love story

Justin's POV

I could hear the crowd cheering for Jasmine V. from backstage. As she finished her last song I got ready to show the  crowd some fun. When she ran backstage she wished me luck and I was called to the side wing so I could go on. I started talking to the crowd as I ran out and Love Me started playing and I started dancing while singing. When One  Less Lonely Girl came on we picked a girl to come up like we always do. She was pretty but she wasn't gorgeous. As i sang to her she just sat there and looked at the crowd. 'Wierd', I thought, 'most girls would be crying or  just staring at me. It's kind of nice having a girl who seems more down to earth and less materialisic.' People  led her backstage as I finished my set and walked back yelling one of the cheesiest lines ever...  "GOODNIGHT NORTH CAROLINA!!!" Hey I warned you it was cheesy. I walked to my room so I could  meet the 'One less lonely girl' girl. W hen I got there we just started talking.  'Wow she is really easy to talk to' I thought. I had to go back to my hotel so i said goodbye to her.  After we pulled away i thought to myself CRAP! I forgot to ask her name or if i could text her or something.  The next day I was walking through the town when I ran into a wall because I was so absorbed in my phone.  I heard someone laughing so I looked to see who it was. It was the girl from last night! "Do you think this is funny?!  HUH?!?!?" i asked in an angry voice. She stopped laughing and started to look a little scared. "Cuz I do!"  I said in my normal voice while cracking up. "At least this time the paparazzi didnt see it right."  She started laughing again and walked over to me. "Are you alright?" She asked me. "Ya i'll be alright.  I think i'm more embarassed at how many times i've done it than I am hurt." "Im Alex" she told me. "Justin"  "i know who you are! I was at your concert remember?" "Ya i remember. No offence or anthing but why arent you  freaking out like most girls would? Dont get me wrong its nice. Its just different." Then she said something that  surprised me "I guess you'll have to talk to me more and figure it out... Wont ya?" she smirked and started to walk  away. 'Is she flirting with me?!' i asked myself. "WAIT!" i called after a minute " can i have your number?"  i was shocked at myself. I may be famous but normally around girls that I  like 'WAIT! did i just say i LIKED her?!?!?'  watever i'll figure  that out later. Anyways normally i am really nervous and shy. Not at all bold or outgoing! I then realized Alex was  waving a phone in front of my face. "JUSTIN!" "Huh ya what?!" "i said give me your phone and i'll put my number in  and you can put yours in mine." "oh ok" i dug my iPhone out of my pocket "here" i said "take a picture for the caller  I.D. pic" "K you do the same." 'YES! I finally got her number!' I thought to myself. Then  I saw what time it was. "Crap! I  have to meet Scooter in 5! I'll text you later Alex. Bye." "BYE!" I was gonna be late! CRAP! 'I have to stop getting so preoccupied!'  When I got to the hotel 20 minutes later Scooter was mad. I dont mean upset I mean steam from the ears mad. "Hey Scooter sorry. I started talking to a  girl and lost track of time." "You should be sorry because now were gonna be late!" Scooter yelled. 'Ouch' I thought.  Scooter is loud. "Late for what?! You didnt say I had to go anywhere! Just to meet you!"  "I know but we just planned a benefit concert for your fans back in Stratford for tomorrow so we need to get to the  airport now if you want to see your friends." "REALLY?!?" I haven't seen Chaz and Ryan in months! "Well what are  we still here for?!" I yelled at Scooter. "We were waiting for you to get here" said Scooter. "Oh well then let's go!"  We walked out to the car and once we started driving I texted Chaz and Ryan to tell them I would be there in a few  hours. I almost immediately got a response from Chaz asking if they could meet me at my Grandparents house. I asked my mom  and texted back Chaz telling him to meet me there at 7 pm. When we landed back in Stratford I was ecstatic to be  back home. We headed over to my grandparents house around 5 pm. The guys would be here in 2 hours.  My grandma cooked us my favorite meal! SPAGETTI!!!! I said thank you like a million times becasue I was so happy.  At 7 the guys showed up and we were hanging out.  I ended up telling them about Alex because they always have to ask if I foumd any girls while on tour.  They told me I should text Alex and see if she wanted to come to my big birthday party in Atlanta even though it's two weeks away.

{txt convo}

J: Hey :)

A: Hey :) wazzup

J: nm im back in my hometown

A: U left already? :(

J: ya sry it was a surprise. Im chillin with my boys ryan and chaz

A: oh cool

J: ya so watcha up to?

A: nm i have a pretty b oring life lol

J: that sucks hey i was wondering if u wanted to come to my 17th birthday party?

A: wen is it?

J: 2 weeks from today in ATL... I could pay for u to fly down if u want me to.

A: I'll check and c if i can k?

J: np better go txt u tomorrow?

A: kk nitey nite ;)

J: nite Alex

{end of txt convo}

The guys started messing with me saying I was a chick.  Then Ryan said, “ Hey Justina, when are we going down to  Atlanta for the party?” “ SHUT UP! I’m not a chick you moron. Shouldn’t you go and ask your mommy that?” I teased him in a baby voice.  Chaz just sat there laughing at us until we started  messing with him to. We looked at each other and said simultaneously yelled “WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT  GRAVY BOY   !?!?!?!” Then we busted out laughing. He stopped laughing at that comment. “Seriously though when can we come down?” Ryan asked . “I don’t really care.  We can hang out with Christian while you guys are down there.” “Really?”  asked Chaz. “It’s been months since we saw him.” “I know that’s why were going to hang. Duh” “Oh my gosh you  totally sounded like a chick then” “SHUT IT CHAZ!” “Fine fine.”

--------————--------------------------------

K thats the end of this first chapter. Ive ever written anything before so im kinda nervous to see wat yall think. Please keep comments g-rated and if u dont like jb dont read it but im writing this because i love jb and i will keep it as factual as i can while makingnit humorous still. Dont know how long the story will be but ill need support :) thanks yall 

Luv jb and cjb superfan. Not saying my real name :)