"He said I should trust him more and that she's lying." I said putting my head in my hands. I mean he had a point I should believe my boyfriend over some random girl I met on the yacht.

"Did he deny that he cheated?" Ashley asked as she rubbed my back to comfort me.

"He didn't, but he was very pissed off that I don't trust him." I said as Ashley hummed in response.

"He didn't outrightly deny it so that's suspicious and got angry and defensive and that's never good. You have done nothing wrong sweetheart and don't feel guilty over this. You had your doubts and he hasn't denied them so I advice you to have some space and work out what you wanna do." She advised as I nodded my head in agreement.

We sat together for about an hour more talking more about Trevor and then moving on to talking about life in general. She did bring up the JJ feelings stuff but I just denied everything, but I'm not sure she was convinced, hell even I'm not convinced.

Then after bidding her goodbye, I caught a cab back home and as soon as I entered I was greeted by Talia, Simon and JJ sat on the sofa discussing something and laughing along making me smile.

"Hey Jules." JJ greeted me first as I waddled over to the group.

"Hey guys." I said with a smile looking at the sofa and seeing that there's no space for me , but before I could move I was pulled lightly by JJ who made me sit on his lap making a blush creep up onto my cheeks.

The three of them were looking at some of the photos from the trip and I just joined in joking around and getting comfortable in my position.

JJ's POV

I felt Juliana snuggle into my side laughing along and it brought a smile to my face. She has had a bad few days and eventhough she didn't show it outwardly, I could still make out that the Trevor thing was bugging her throughout the trip.

Oh when I get my hands on that dickhead, I'm gonna knock him out. I knew there was something wrong about his whole story but I just can't make out how Juliana fell for it in the first place.

"Alright guys that's all the photos." Simon said as he shut his laptop and streched a bit.

"Come on then let's go get some rest." Talia said pulling Simon off the couch and leading him to her room.

"There's room now you can let her go you know." Simon said with a smirk as he saw me and Jules cuddled close to each other.

"Piss off you dickhead." I said making all of laugh before Talia and Simon went into her room leaving me and Jules alone in the living room.

"So I'm guessing the brunch with Trevor didn't go too well." I asked as Jules sighed.

"Yeah I think it's best to give us some space and time apart." She said as I nodded.

"Okay enough about that dickhead , come on you need rest too." I said lifting her up and carrying her to her room making her squeal.

I tucked her into bed and let her get some sleep and left and went back to my apartment and decided to get some rest myself not knowing what was happening elsewhere.

Charlotte's POV

"What do you mean you want me out of London?" I asked the board members.

"Look Charlotte you've done an amazing job in the UK but sales are already stagnating, so we have come to the collective decision that it would be better to move to somewhere like Paris or Milan to further business." One of the members spoke up as I sighed .

The board was only in place to help me make certain decisions, and I could always say no to their suggestions but this one actually made sense. Moving to a fashion dominant city like Paris would infact make my brand one of the biggest in the world.

"Those are some good points, but we just moved here." I pondered over my decision.

"Look Charlotte we're just here to help you, the final decision is always yours. This is your company and I'm sure you'll do what's best for business." Claire, one of my most loyal board member spoke up.

"Yeah thanks guys , I'll let you all know my decision within this week. Goodbye for now. " I said ending the meeting and sighing.

I like London, and moving again to a new city so soon would be a hassle but I would always put my company first.

I would need to talk to JJ too , the boy had grown attached to me and I did feel a little guilty to leave him but I'm sure he would understand, it's not like we had something serious going on between us.

Maybe I could help him and Juliana get together cause they both so obviously in love but I don't know we'll see what happens.

A/N

Oooh many things happening, Charlotte's moving away , Trevor and Jules are on a break.

Will things finally align and bring together JJ and Juliana or will something or someone new keep them apart.

I can't wait for y'all to read the next few chapters, so much drama to come.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed.
Love you loads-Harley ❣️