Ganesh Chathurthi - 1

Start from the beginning

Rithwik was having his fun teasing them and also he teached Karan when it's needed.

Second base was to be made and teja want it to be circular, so both the boys came up with a plan, they took some mud and placed it and then covered it with a bucket to bring the circular outline. Teja was laughing at their brilliant idea and deep down shit scared bcoz both were gone insane.

Then she noticed that he had marked their "Tk" logo on the corner of base. It was cuteee and she was so happy with these little things. She is a simple girl and all these small gestures means more than anything to her. She smiled and hugged him tightly.

Rithwik " romance baad mein kar tumlogo, pehele bappa pe dhyaan de"

She showed her tongue and Karan smiled at her, kissed her cheeks. They made the leg and then little bit of body Karan was doing it so attentively and this made her so happy.

The next, they reached rithwik house together and started doing murti

Teju " sunny this hand look so perfect, we have done a great job '

Sunny ' hain, I have done a good job.. Chal oye "

She chuckled and did her part. They did hand and body. Rithwik asked the best hand artist to magnify their hand work and then it was perfect.

Karan " Ye side pe haina , ek taraf neeche and ek taraf upar "

Teju " it's okay.. Full complete hone bhi Sundar Lage ga "

Karan " its so fun ladoo "

Teju " I know my little, come lets start with face "

They done their face and it was really beautiful. Karan was excited like a kid to see the completed one.

After completing the Murthi, he hugged Ritwik " thanks yaar, this is really fun. Thank you for teaching me. I really wanted to do this for her and this came seriously good "

Rithwik " arey thanks kyu bolraha hai.. Tu Bhai ye mera.. Karan honestly, I m so happy for u. May be we r not that close, but I have seen you from years, I m seeing a different Karan Kundrra now. Ur eyes speak how much u love her, this is not easy, u finish ur shoot, coming here at 11 in night and then doing this for 2-3 hrs, this shows how much her happiness matter to you. "

Karan " I love her rithwik, she loved these small things and I can do anything for her. If this is making her feel spl, then I can sacrifice many nights like this "

Rithwik smiled and pat his cheeks. Teja was talking to rithwik Dad and Karan was looking at her sliding on the wall. Only she can be extremely beautiful even after full day shooting. She was looking adorable, her cheeks are looking tempting for him. She looked at him feeling his intense gaze and raised her eyebrow asking him what, he nodded no and moved to them. After having some chat with them, they left the house.

Next day,

She did her shopping for decorating the Murthi and then took it to her vanity. She completed all stuff and her beautiful Bappa was ready.

The same day, evening, both were invited for Filmfare awards,  he reached the set first and then gave his IVs, met some extraordinary people and left. She reached the venue after packing up and did her IVs and left home. She reached her home late at night. Decorators were doing their work. She slept feeling tired.

Finally, the D-day came. It was Bappa day. She placed their handmade murti on the place, also decided to buy one. Wayangankars went for buying a new one, which is gng to be in her place for 6 days " Gowri Ganapati ". They bought bappa to home.

Sunny was already there by the time, she arranged everything for the Pooja and he was admiring her. Her excitement shows how much she loves doing this.

It was time for Pooja, he was there with them, chanting slogans,  bell sound echoing in sync and they did one by one.

He was happy, this is his family, he is a part of wayangankar now. This made him special. Mumma wayangankar feed him Modka, he smiled widely at her.

Their bond is so special. No one would have imagined them to be this close, but he did gained his place in her heart. They had their time together.

After sometime, he was standing in their balcony, looking outside, she came to him and side hugged him.

Teju " Kya sochrahe ho mera little "

Karan " pata hai ladoo, last year tak mein ye sab nahi krta ta.. I don't keep bappa in my home, I used to wander around my friend house, I don't know how does it feels to celebrate with family. But this year everything changed, I have my family, I made Bappa, I celebrated this festival, I don't need to wander around, I feel so content my love. Thank you, thank you for coming in my life. "

He had tears in his eyes, she hugged him " I shud thank you sunny.. U made this day more special. Don't be emotional my love. U deserve all this, we r going to celebrate all Festival together now , cheer up my love "

He kissed her forehead and she smiled widely making him smile. Papa and mama smiled at them who came to look after them.

Day 1 ends with love ❤