𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟓: Child Dearest

Start from the beginning

Her eyes were kept closed as she prepared the water. "My name is Rinura." She said finishing up the preparation. Y/n got off the bed and put on the fuzzy slippers next to their bed. They used their telekinesis to fix the covers and wrap a bath robe around their half-naked body.

Their deep scars were visible along their torso, arms and lower  body. The scars littered their body and covering it like a tapestry, disfiguring their skin but not to a point it would make them ugly. They took off the mask and put it beside the sink as they splashed the water onto their delicate features.

The maid only stared with a blush and shock, she knew they would somewhat look like Miss Sella but this...they...look so....different from Miss Sella, in an amazingly gorgeous way. (YOU BEAUTIFUL I AINT SAY NOTHIN ELSE!)

They wiped their face off with their soft white towel as drips of water slide and fall from their h/c bangs. They wipe their hair and start fixing it up into half-ponytail. They took off their robe and got the clothes that were prepared. Rinura only stared with a blush, she knew they were the same age as Miss Sella being only a few minutes younger. She was around 18 years old and she knew it was wrong so she looked away.

Y/n knew she was looking and ordered her out of the room then put on a black button up shirt with golden sleeve cuffs that had a red jewel embedded into them, a red diamond. They buttoned up the shirt and put on some black pants and a belt around their waist. They excited their room and walked downstairs.

There, Philza was waiting at the bottom of the stairs as he held a brightly coloured box. It was a white box with a bright blue ribbon and a tag. They groaned but climbed down the last steps and was approached by the blonde haired king.

"Good morning my dear! Did you sleep well?" He asked with a soft smile on his face. Y/n stayed silent and refused to respond making Philza chuckle awkwardly.

"Well, I have something for you as a welcome home gift! Your mother wanted to give this to you." He said as he reached out his hands and held the present to Y/n. They stared at it before accepting it since it was originally from their sweet mother whom they await to come home.

They open it to see a beautiful gem inside, something you would wear as an accessory to a suit. It was an f/c jem bright with a gold outline on a black western tie. They smiled but then asked Philza "Where is mother? I wanted to see her again."

Philza's breath hitched, they didn't know, of course they didn't know, they were stuck in a labryninth. "Your mother...is not here yet. She will come." Philza lied through his teeth, he didn't want to upset them on their first day back up the surface.

They take out the tie and put it on then stares at it for a few seconds. They like it. "Thank you." They say as they walk past the King who smiled at them. He followed them then brought them to the dining room for breakfast. Y/n sat down on the furthest seat from the family but it was as well the closest seat to Techno's.

The rest of the family arrived soon and as Techno sat next Y/n they greeted him good morning but not the rest of the family. This made the rest a bit jealous but in time they will be greeted too! Sella only watched in a strained smile.

"Father, will big sibling join me for school?" She asked, mustering the nicest voice she could. "Oh! I was just about to ask that! Thank you for reminding me Sella dear." he said then turned to Y/n and continued "So Y/n when do you plan to join?" Y/n looked up from their food that, once again, dissapeared and left a clean plate.