-Morning -

it was a busy morning because it was an early morning mission and both of them were tired as hell because the both ofthem had a busy night...

In sailors mind:"oh my god-ah...I'm tired and my whole body was sore.."he sighed and looked at the sleeping captain"hey?time to get up!alarm clock''said the sailor,the captain slowly opened his eyes and looked at the sailor"... haha..good morning?what time is it?Said the captain "it's exactly 6 o'clock in the morning" said the sailor quickly "thank you" the captain got out of bed "wait I didn't realize that the mission was supposed to be at half past six...we're late" said the captain "wait Seriously!? Why didn't you tell me about it!?" the sailor quickly got up from the bed "but quickly get ready" said the sailor quickly dressing "good good" smiled the captain

After 20 minutes 

They will be ready and they came quickly..."sorry we are late! we fell asleep" said the sailor and took his position. "I'm sorry I'm late," said the Captain, "you two don't have to worry, But don't let it happen again" said one of the top captains "don't worry it won't happen again" said the sailor with a smile and joined the other sailors,"Okay can you put 2 wheels around okay?"Said the captain "Good!" said all the sailors. In the sailor's mind: "hmm, I hope no one heard the sounds at night, it would be embarrassing" and he ran.

After a few hours

"never again" said the sailor "you are destroying us" he said sighing," hahaha don't worry it's not that bad" the captain laughed and stroked the sailor's head "do you think anyone heard us at night?" whispered the sailor"I don't think so" answered the captain and smiled at the sailor "would you like to come with me for a minute?" said the captain, the sailor nodded "good, listen to me everyone! now you will have a break,I have to go and take care of something with your colleague and I will be right back!"Said the captain and took the sailor's hand, the sailor started to blush and held his glasses with his hand"and may I ask where we are going?" asked the sailor suddenly the captain pulled the sailor closer to him and gave him a kiss "hmp!" In the sailor's mind: "I would never have said that it would be pleasant from him,I always thought he would be arrogant and disrespectful to me" he thought" I love you" said the captain" eh?o-of course.. me too!"Said the sailor "I'd like you as my sidekick" said the captain with a smile "me? seriously? are you sure?" said the sailor uncertainly "yes! yes! and yes! you're great! I need you by my side!" Said the captain enthusiastically, "we'll see what the admirals say about that?" said the sailor, "okay, but first you give me a kiss". "All right"Said the blushing  Sailor and  gave him a Kiss.

Okay thats All...idk if i have to do next chapters...probably no