All I Need

"Get out" he mumbled "what?" Jooheon stepped back looking at a trembling changkyun "please get out" jooheon shook his head "no please let me ex-" changkyun cut him off "I don't care we aren't together. You don't owe me an explanation. Now leave I have a very long day tomorrow" changkyun opened the front door waiting for the other to leave "here, it would mean a lot if you could make it" jooheon handed him an invitation changkyun rolled his eyes, jooheon didn't put up a fight he didn't want to hurt the younger more just deciding to leave.

Changkyun laid in his bed that night thinking, he should of known, he should of fucking known better not to let the older into his life again. He's shouldn't feel like this anymore, heartbroken why? He should be over him but he isn't, kihyun was right of course he was freaking right, now he laying in bed trying hard not to cry. Jooheon was like a pill instead of making changkyun feel better he only makes him feel more ill but at his moment changkyun couldn't resist it he wanted that pill again.

He tried to fight it but the urge was winning he saw the time on his phone 12:30am "don't do it, don't call him you don't need him" he told himself but it was like jooheon knew he's exact thoughts.

DING

Jooheon
I can't sleep, I'm sorry nothing happened with sunni she tried but I couldn't not when it isn't you changkyun i need you.

Changkyun
Can you come over?

Changkyun literally slapped his forehead for sending that message why?why?why? But he knew why he just need that little push to crave him all over again and that night they he sex was all it took. Ten minutes passed and he felt like an idiot maybe jooheon was only messing with him again. He heard a knock he quickly got up opening the door "sorry I tried to get here as fast I could I ran here" there he was standing infront of the younger door out of breath and holding a bouquet of roses. He handed the younger the red roses it didn't take long of changkyun to pull him into a kiss.

Jooheon could hardly concentrate this past week not when the unholy thought of him and changkyun kept invading his mind most of the time. A friendship was what he proposed but that prove to be extremely hard for him. The moment he saw that message from changkyun "can you come over" he practically jumped off the bed and rushed to put his sweat pants and shoes he had ran by a convenient store that was coincidently selling roses so he felt the needed to buy the younger some.

At the moment they were on the younger sofa their lips never parting they didn't care about anything else, they just needed each other, to feel each other, to be with each other "I love you" jooheon kissed his jaw then proceeded to leave a trail of kisses over his neck and chest. It didn't take long for their naked bodies to be pressed together jooheon deep inside of the younger. While changkyun hands roamed all over the older back pressing him closer.

Jooheon had on a hand wrapped around the younger slim waist and the other holding himself up both moving at a synchronized pace they weren't just fucking they were making love, changkyun moaned into their kiss jooheon didn't plan on stopping the kiss it was like the air he needed. "F-Fuck I love you" changkyun moaned louder, he got carried away he shouldn't, but he wasn't thinking so he did
"Joo, I love you to"

 "F-Fuck I love you" changkyun moaned louder, he got carried away he shouldn't, but he wasn't thinking so he did  "Joo, I love you to"

           Jooheon really out here actin up 😳
(Picture from Pinterest)