Not You Too

Kihyun in fact gave him an earful he went on a five minute rant on how changkyun didn't learn his lesson, how jooheon wasn't good for him and he deserves so much better.
"I know, We aren't getting back together or anything we just decided to be...friends"
"Friends?" Kihyun let out a sarcastic laugh and changkyun frowned his brows
"Kyun, listen to me for once this "friendship" you apparently have with him will not work out, why ? Because he's always going to want more from you than just a friendship and in the end you will be the one who ends up hurt"

Changkyun knew all this but his heart wanted something different, it had been a battle between his heart and his mind.
"I won't, I don't want a relationship with him just maybe his friendship" changkyun insisted kihyun just stared at him then the timer went off meaning it was time  for the kids to head inside.

5:30 on the dot and his doorbell rang, wonho stood there with a cute smile and a bag in each hand.
"Hi! Thanks for coming" changkyun moved aside to let him in
"I'm glad to be here" he winked at the smaller leaving him in a blushing mess, gathering himself together and walked towards the muscular man.

"I brought snacks" he emptied out one bag on the table
"Skittles! My favorite" he smiled grabbing the candy, wonho let a out a laugh watching changkyun eyes brighten at the sight of his favorite candy.
"What's in the other bag"
"Twinkling lights, I thought we could set them up with the clouds as the background"
"Wonho! You're a genius!" Changkyun smiled hugging him tightly, wonho waited no time in hugging him back. Changkyun realized what he did and mumbled a sorry.

"D-Don't be, I liked it" they smiled then quickly got
started with cutting out the white foam in forms of big clouds they needed 10 but with the amount of talking and laughing they only had managed to do 4 deciding to call it a night and leave it for the next day they said their goodbyes and changkyun washed up for the night.

It had been three days hoseok and changkyun had manage to be friendlier with each other. Changkyun likes wonho company he always made him laugh he made him feel all warm on the inside and it was a plus he always brought changkyun Favorite snacks, maybe its because wonho never seemed to look upset and always spoke truthfully to the younger. As an outsider looking in you could tell something seemed to blossoming in their friendship but changkyun was just to blind to see it.

Maybe it's cause he still seemed to be stuck on jooheon who still keeps running on his mind most of the time but it didn't matter jooheon didn't really make the time to contact him, jooheon only messaged him once changkyun told himself that he was totally fine with that were only friends after all, but why did it still bug him. It was Thursday night a day before the musical wonho and the younger  were adding the finishing touches before wonho took the props to his car to set them up tomorrow.

Knock Knock

Changkyun looked confused not expecting anyone wonho shrugged his shoulder telling him he should open the door.
"Hi kyunnie"
"Jooheon? What are you doing here?"
"Oh ya kno just visiting my friend" a playful smirk on his face
"Is everything okay kkukkungie?" Wonho walked over to the door putting a hand on the smaller shoulder

"Why is he here?"

(Picture is from Pinterest)