prologue

It was a normal day at Hogwarts, nothing seemed out of the ordinary as the students and teachers ate breakfast in the great hall.

Daisy was giving every boy, a longing look, why couldn't any of them just date her. Was it because she was a Ravenclaw?

Suddenly, the great hall's doors burst open causing everyone to jump in surprise.

There stood the Potters, Black - Lupins, Malfoys, Weasleys, and the order.

"Mum? Dad?" Harry and Daisy asks.

"What are you all doing here?" Dumbledore asks.

"We were told that we were supposed to meet here" Molly says, confused.

Before anyone could respond, a bright light filled the room and a group of people fell down in a dog pile.

"Bloody hell!"

"What just happened??!!"

Everyone straightened themselves out and looked at their surroundings.

"If no one tells me what's going on, heads will start to roll!" Klaus demands and instinctively moves closer to Sloane.

"It's probably your fault Klaus" Elena says.

"How the fucking hell can this be his fault, Elena!" Sloane says.

"Of course you'll back him up" Damon says.

"Yeah well atleast he's never cheated on me Damon" Sloane snaps back.

"Calm down little wolf" Klaus whispers in Sloane's ear causing her to relax a bit.

James, Lily, Sirius, and Remus were staring at Sloane, they never thought they would see her again, but here she was alive and well.

A note fell in Caroline's hands and everyone turned their attention to her.

"Dear supernatural people and Hogwarts, you are going to react to the future of the mikealsons, which also includes Sloane. The future doesn't work out that well for some of you, so this will hopefully prevent that. Please introduce yourselves and say what you are then settle down"

Sloane blushes a bit, at her being called a Mikealson.

"Oh my God, it really is you" Sirius says to Sloane.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Sloane asks kindly.

"We're your parents" James blurts out.

"W - what" Sloane stutters, her breathing increasing a bit.

"Love, relax. It's ok" Klaus tells her softly, wrapping his arms around her, and she soon melts into him.

At that moment, Klaus couldn't care less about his reputation, his girl was about to have a panic attack and that's his main priority.

"Is this some kind of joke!!" Rebekha yells.

"No, she went missing when she was just a baby" Lily says.

"We have a sister???" Harry and Daisy ask, but were ignored.

"Well, how about you introduce yourselves" McGonagall suggests.

"Damon Salvatore, vampire" Damon says cockily, causing everyone expect Elena to roll their eyes at him.

"Vampire????" Many asked, scared.

"Elena Gilbert, human doppelganger"

"Stefan Salvatore, vampire"

"Caroline Forbes, vampire"

"Bonnie Bennett, witch"

"Hayley Marshall, werewolf"

Remus looked around uncomfortably while most of the students looked scared at the new people.

"Kol Mikealson, original vampire"

"Rebekha Mikealson, original vampire"

"Elijah Mikealson, original vampire"

"Klaus Mikealson, original hybrid"

"I've read about your family! You are the first vampires every created" Hermione says and Daisy rolls her eyes at her.

"Sloane Forbes, werewolf and something"

"What's something?"

"I don't know what it's called"

"What do you mean-"

"If you don't shut up, I will rip your heart out" Kol warned the red haired woman.

"That is not polite, young man" Lily says, standing up for Molly.

"You know we're a thousand years old, right?" Klaus questioned and flashed his hybrid face at Lily causing her to back away in fear.

"Nik" Sloane says warningly, causing his face to return to human.

"She has you on a leash" Kol and Rebekha laugh, causing Klaus to growl at them.

Lily frowned, how could her daughter be involved with these monsters, no, she had to get her back.

Daisy was also frowning, but for a different reason, how dare her "sister" show up here and take all the attention.

Then, Daisy turned her gaze to the handsome man that stood beside Sloane, he was hot. Daisy swore that he'll be hers and forget all about her little sister.

McGonagall turned the great hall into a bunch of couches and armchairs.

The mikealsons, plus Sloane and Caroline sat on one couch, while Stefan took an armchair beside them. Damon, Bonnie, Hayley, and Elena sat on one couch.

Daisy tries to sit between Sloane and Klaus but Sloane changes her face into her werewolf one causing daisy to let out a yelp and run away.

Remus looks at her in awe that she just transformed her face into a werewolf so easily.

-

-

First chapter, what do you think??