𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Congratulations on being my second in command." Bode smiled in his direction as the table laughed again.

"Okay, let's have a wedding!" Duncan clapped his hands together as they all cheered.

"Aw, I can't wait to get married." Logan put a hand on his heart. "I'd have one of those tiny weddings by a waterfall."

"You often think about your wedding?" Tyler gave him a teasing look.

"I have a whole Pinterest board." Logan corrected as Harvest held back a laugh. "Wait, Bryon, do you know when you were born?"

"Here we go." the redhead braced herself with a deep inhale.

"I think so?" the man gave a questionable look. "Why do you ask?"

"To see if you and Duncan are a truly compatible match." the boy smiled as he pulled out his phone.

"Just go with it. It'll go faster if you do." Harvest whispered to her uncle with a side wink.

"I'm so glad we found some more gay friends. I feel like we had no gay friends." one of Logan's dads said as he held his husbands hand. "Besides the preacher theat faked being gay to see if we were in touch with the devil."

"Man, they should make a reality show about us." the other whispered in return as Bode walked down the isle, Kinsey singing in the back. Logan looked back in search of Harvest before he caught a glimpse of her red hair, pulling an embarrassed face as she hurried down the isle. "Aw, would you look at her go."

"She looks-" his lover began.

"Perfect." Logan cut him off with a smile.

"I was gonna say nervous, but perfect words too." his Dad whispered in return, flashing his son a wink. Tyler walked soon after she did, his face red like hers had been. They knew it had been time to stand when Duncan and Bryon held hands and walked the isle together.

Harvey found herself looking up to the sky to avoid crying. She hadn't always been the emotional type, especially not at weddings. But something about today, feeling at peace with everything around her and not looking over her shoulder, gave her the permission to only focus on crying over her uncle getting married, to not have to hide who he was.

"Friends and family. We are gathered here on this beautiful day to celebrate love and to witness the joining together of these two wonderful human beings in marriage." the woman smiled as she began to read and marry the pair. Kinsey had joined her sister as she held her shoulders with a smile. "Bryon, do you take Duncan to have and to hold for as long as you born shall live?"

"I do." he smiled.

"And, Duncan, do you take Bryon to have and to hold for as long as you both shall live?" she looked to the Locke.

"Look at me." Logan whispered under his breath. He knew the unspoken look at weddings. The one that when you looked at a certain person, it showed they'd been thinking about if you and them were in the same situation. Logan hadn't stilled looking at Harvey, he was just waiting for her to do the same.

"I do." Duncan smiled.

"These rings are a symbol, a never-ending circle of the vows you've made to one another." she smiled as the pair slide them on each other's fingers. "So, with the power vested in me by the great state of Massachusetts, I now pronounce you husband and husband. Now the only thing left is to swap your union with a kiss."

The pair chuckled before leaning in, pressing their lips together. Everyone cheered for the pair. Harvest smiled as she clapped her hands together and felt her cheeks grow sore from smiling so hard.