Taken

The two males sat in silence.

Finally, the bartender brought Tom his drink. "What are you doing here in England?" Tom asked, noticing Tord's scars and robotic arm. "I came to... To take back what I lost." Tord said in a monotone voice. "Don't you think you have taken enough?" the small boy asked with a hint of salt. "I came back for the most precious thing I ever had."

"You find value in things?" Tom rolled his eyes. "I needed to see if you were okay... I needed to see you." Tom blushed slightly, then he turned to face Tord while slamming his fist on the countertop. "Don't pull that shit with me! You know damn well that I won't fall for that kind of shit-" the robotic hand was suddenly wrapped around the Brit's thin neck, giving a gentle tug and pulling the boy close as he gasped.

Tord stared deep into Tom's eyes, their noses touching. The taller leaned in just enough to capture Tom's soft, pink lips in his rough and beaten ones. It was so soft and sweet that Tom immediately melted right into Tord's hands. The Norsk moved his hands to cup Tom's cheeks, pulling the boy in further, deepening their kiss. He gently nibbled on Tom's bottom lip. It's like Tom had lost his head. Reluctantly, he gave the Norse access and reclaimed what was once his.

When they pulled away, they both took deep breaths, staring into each other's souls, a single string of saliva connecting them together. Tord's face saddened as he pulled Tom into a tight hug, burying his face in the boy's shoulder, and placed little kisses on his neck. Tom gave in and hugged back. He was too stubborn to give up on the only true love he's actually ever had.

"Thomas... I'm so sorry. I need you. I need you back. You mean everything to me. What I said that night was true, I love you, I love you so much, it hurts, sure I wanted the robot, but I wanted you way more." His voice sounded soft yet shaky. Tom was taken aback. "It's... It's okay, but I can't forgive you just yet." The Norse nodded, gently biting down on Tom's skin, causing the small boy to let out a soft squeak. "Let me prove it to you,"

"Huh? What do you -" Tord grabbed Tom's hand, gently rubbing his knuckles. "Let me show you how much I love you." He said it with so much intensity. "I... Okay, I will, but I swear to god if you -" Tord cut him off by placing another gentle kiss on his lips. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you, my love. Never again." Tord cupped Tom's cheeks again, lulling him into another kiss. Tom smiled into it. He was so love-starved. He needed to be held and cherished. Tord paid for both of their drinks and took Tom's hand, and led him out of the bar.

After a short car ride, they arrived at a hotel. After the boys were inside and the door was locked, Tord softly pressed Tom against the wall. He held their hands together and kissed the small boy softly. Tom laughed only to have Tord attack his neck in gentle kisses and little nibbles. Tom grunted softly when Tord hit a certain spot.

Tord slipped his hands under Tom's sweatshirt and pulled it off, then his shirt, then shorts, then briefs. The Norse had Tom lay on the bed on his back while he made cute little whimpers. Pulling him into another kiss, this time it got really heated. Their tongues danced and fought hard, but Tom will always fall into submission for Tord. Not a single spot in Tom's mouth was left unclaimed.

Tom whimpered, completely bending to Tord's will. "Ready for some love, baby boy?" Tom giggled and nodded excitedly. Tord leaned down, capturing the boy's lips once again. He shifted Tom's legs to be spread further. His robotic hand was lubed, and he had a finger pressing into Tom's more delicate entrance. Tom gasped as he placed his hands on Tord's now naked shoulders. Then he added another finger, slowly stretching the boy, earning such sweet whines and whimpers, most being followed by Tord's name.

Tord massaged and played with Tom's vaginal walls. Tord chuckled when Tom gasped loudly as his robotic arm started vibrating. "Ready?" Tord smiled, kissing Tom's thighs, marking him up. Tord was lined up, ready to push in, but all he needed was Tom's word. "Hell yes."

Tord carefully led his cock inside the small boy, both letting out a grunt of satisfaction. Tord cupped Tom's cheeks and kissed him deeply, trying to distract him from the pain from the stretch. Tom gasped when the Norse started thrusting softly. The small boy bit down on his hand trying to hide his precious sounds. Tord grunted, pulling Tom's hand away and interlocking their fingers, and holding his hands tightly.

"Don't hide baby, Let me hear you." He purred, kissing Tom's neck, marking and nibbling the soft, pale skin. Tom's whole demeanor fell, he whined, whimpered, squeaked, and cried joyfully. Tom gripped Tord's hands tightly, throwing his head back and letting out a loud gasp as Tord hit Tom's sweet spot. "Oh f-fuck!~" the small boy moaned so sweetly. "H-harder... Please~" Tom begged, tears welling in his eyes, a blush covering his whole face, ears, and shoulders.

Tord chuckled deeply causing the small boy's spine to shiver. "I would do anything for you, min soldat." He cooed, thrusting harder and faster, still holding Tom's hands, he pressed their lips together again, and he smiled when Tom started whining and whimpering louder. Almost every moan was followed by Tom sweetly calling out Tord's name.

Every time Tord rocked his hips into Tom's it was like a magic filled the room, Tom desperately heaved for air, but refused to let Tord leave. Their lips moved in unison, Tord trapping Tom underneath him, lovingly watching the lump that appeared and disappeared from Tom's abdomen. "T-Tord~ I l-love you!" The Brit squealed, cumming on his and Tord's stomachs. His juices flooded over Tord's cock, the tight squeeze making him grunt.

"I love you too~" he growled deeply, thrusting his hips hard, burying himself as deep as he could into the small boy and releasing in him. Tom could feel the warmth run through his insides as he silently swore in his head. "Fuck I forgot... Sorry, little one..." he thought. The poor thing was still gasping and heaving for air. "Shh, shh, it's okay honey, I have something right here," Tord said softly and pressed an inhaler to Tom's lips, having him take a deep breath in.

"Are you okay, Min kjærlighet?" He asked sweetly, rubbing his thumbs over Tom's cheeks, and wiping away his tears. After Tom regained his breath he giggled and nodded, flushing their bodies together. "You're such a good boy. You're my good boy." Tord combed the boy's hair back and kissed his forehead, finally pulling out. He scooped Tom up and held him close, cradling him and showering his face in kisses.

Tord soothingly rubbed Tom's back. Laying them both down and wrapping a big warm blanket around them. Tom could breathe better but he was still so fragile and sensitive, his lungs and heart were still really weak. His heavy breaths soon turned to soft, light snoring. Tom's little face rested on Tord's bare chest, his cute face still covered in blush, The scene making Tord's heart flutter. He couldn't help it, Tord carefully pulled out his phone and took a picture of Tom's peaceful, flushed face, and saved it to his phone's wallpaper.

This was it... He had Tom peacefully resting in his arms. Now that Tord had him, he was never going to let him go. Tom was his, and his alone... After making sure the small boy was dead asleep he carefully picked Tom up and snuck him outside and into his car.

"Let's go home, sweetheart."

((meow meow meow meow! As promised I give you smuts! UwU

~Dimitri Thorwell))