Tears brinmed in Zinnia's eyes as she took her daughter's hands in her own.

"You've grown up so beautifully." Zinnia smiled softly, holding back her tears. "You've become the amazing young woman I always knew you would be. I am so proud of you, Eliza. So very proud."

Eliza pulled her mother into a tight embrace. Her tears threatening to fall as her mother's warmth engulfed her.

"I love you, mom."

"I love you too." Zinnia said softly, pulling away. "Now come. The girls are waiting outside."

With the boys....

Wyatt tugged at the tie around his neck with a groan. "Why do humans think nooses are a good fashion choice? I feel like I'm suffocating."

Wade chuckled as pushed Wyatt's hands away from his neck

Wade chuckled as pushed Wyatt's hands away from his neck. He fixed the tie then patted his back sympathetically. "Its just for the ceremony. Once it's over and they take pictures you can get rid of it."

Wyatt rolled his eyes. "Easy for you to say. You guys don't have to wear them. We let you off easy."

"And we appreciate it

"And we appreciate it." Zed cut in, holding out a box. "And I think you will appreciate this."

Wyatt took the box and opened the lid. His eyes lit up when he pulled out a nice looking suit jacket from inside. He ran his fingers over the fur collar and smiled.

(Reference the prawn picture at the beginning of the chapter and imagine the jacket in black)

"Willa thought you could use a little wolf flare." Wade grinned knowingly.

Wyatt put on the jacket the held out his arms, admiring himself. "Well I'm going to have to thank her because this is awesome."

"Za, inza (Yeah, it is)." Bonzo agreed.

Wyatt spun around and struck a pose, causing all the boys to laugh.

"Hey Wyatt, your moms are here."

Wyatt turned to Walker who was standing in the entryway of the cave. "Alright, we're coming out."

The boys made their way outside, narrowing their eyes as they were greeted by the bright rays of the sun. Wyatt blinked a few times, allowing his eyes to adjust before spotting Wylda and Missy standing nearby. He grinned and made his way over to join them.