2- where are WE??

"aAA-" Foxy fell onto a tree. he grabbed onto a branch and pulled himself up as it swung under his weight.

     Foxy laughed nervously looking at the ground, "I guess Puppet was right about the steak.."

     Suddenly he realized the situation he was in. He was in a tree in the middle of nowhere, and it was starting to rain.

     At the pizzeria, really random things happened all the time. This was probably just one of those again. I'll be back there by the end of the night..

     Foxy decided he had to climb down. He stretched his leg towards a lower branch and climbed onto it. He continued to climb down for a few minutes before he heard something falling.

     "AHHH" Puppet fell a few feet before hitting Foxy, making them both fall from the tree and hit the ground.

     "...ow..." Foxy whispered, laying in a pile of mud.

     "Thanks for breaking my fall." Puppet sat up and moved away.

     "...aaaaaaaaaA" Foxy held completely still. Apparently in very much pain.

     Puppet crossed his arms and looked up at the tree they fell from. "relax, you didn't fall from THAT high."

     "MY ARM!" Foxy yelled. sitting up and pointing at his left arm.

     "oh." Puppet saw that he was no longer holding onto his stone axe, but instead it was stuck into Foxy's arm. Puppet laughed awkwardly "Sorry about that, buddy."

     Foxy frowned, grabbing the axe from his arm and standing up, ready to whack Puppet with it. "VIOLENCE ISNT THE ANSWER-" Puppet scrambled to get up and run away, while Foxy followed him through the forest.

     Puppet ran past tons of trees and plants, but after a minute or two of trying to reason with foxy, he saw something else.

     Foxy slowed down when he saw puppet stop ahead of him. He raised the axe above his head, "hehehe..." Foxy hit Puppet with the axe, making him turn around. "OW- Now we're both injured. thanks a lot." Foxy put the axe away and looked back to where Puppet was looking.

     "What's that?" At the edge of the trees, there was what looked like a city. Stores, restaurants, and a lot of other buildings. But it wasn't the city that was confusing. It looked abandoned, with moss and other plants growing everywhere, cracks in the road in front of them, and a few crumbling buildings.

     "Weird. Anyway, we should go home. I'm hungry." Puppet turned from the city and began to walk back where they came from. "Oh.. we're lost." Puppet stopped and held his stomach. "Do you have any more steak?"

     Foxy shook his head, "Let's go check out one of those buildings. Maybe they have some food in there."

     They started walking to the closest building and went inside. The building was still in decent condition, and the only real issue was plants growing all around it. A lot of plants... but it stopped the rain from getting in.

     "I don't see any food in here, Foxy." Puppet looked around at empty shelves on the walls while foxy dug around. He saw a bathroom and took a step towards it, but something swung the door open before he could get to it.

     Puppet stepped back; it looked like a human but smelled even worse. and looked like it was rotting.

     "ZOMBIE!!" Puppet yelled, slamming the door in its face. Puppet ran past a confused Foxy and ran, screaming, out of the building into the rain. He kept running down an overgrown sidewalk until he was out of breath. He glanced backwards as he slowed down. Foxy was nowhere to be seen.