1- where are they??

disclaimer: i wrote the first three chapters of this book in march of 2022. so six months ago now lol. If it isn't very good... that, along with me having no idea how to write, might be the reason.

enjoy :)

---------------

Foxy waked through the halls of the pizzeria with his steak. It was an average, normal, quiet day. Nothing could go wrong. Foxy deserved a day off, after always having to run around doing crazy things all of the time.

Suddenly, Puppet came running down the hall at high speeds.

     "FoXy" Puppet stopped, flopping to the ground and trying to catch his breath. "Something bAd happened!"

     Foxy looked at him, concerned. He finished his steak and said, "What is it now? Is there another evil Freddy clone or something?" Foxy sighed. He couldn't have one peaceful day to walk around and eat stea-

"nO-" Puppet stood up suddenly, grabbing Foxy's shoulders and shaking him violently. "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!"

     "What??" Foxy said as puppet started running to his box. He ran after him and climbed down the ladder. Puppet shut and locked the trapdoor behind them.

     They sat in the dark silence for a moment before Foxy spoke again "I am so confused right now, man."

     Puppet shook his head and stared at the trapdoor, "We have to stay hidden!" Puppet sounded terrified, sort of like he did that one... two... three...? however many times he went crazy. Foxy put two-and-two together and facepalmed.

     "Puppet..." Puppet looked at Foxy again, "Are you okay?" Foxy was slightly annoyed now, he could've been doing something productive, like eating steak-

Puppet hugged his legs close to his chest. "No! When have I ever gone crazy!" Puppet stood and turned to a drawer to his left, looked through it for a few seconds, and pulled out a stone axe.

     "Woah, pUppet- DONT GET VIOLENT-" Foxy put his hands up and laughed nervously.

     "..." Puppet squinted at him and put the axe in Foxy's hand.

     "oh-" Foxy cringed at looked up at the trapdoor. "so what's this all about?"

     "WE'RE ALONE! ITS JUST ME AND YOU, FOXY!" Puppet flopped onto his bed and cried into his pillow for a moment before sitting up and, again, shaking Foxy violently. "I looked evErywhere!"

     Foxy pushed Puppet away and sighed. "Puppet. Not everyone is here all of the time. Hey, Ballora and Springtrap weren't here yesterday, and you were fine! You're just freaking out for no reason. again."

     Puppet slid away from him. He sat silently staring at a wall for a few minutes before speaking again, more calmly, "It's different this time."

     Foxy sighed again. He thought Puppet might have been calming down a bit from this random outburst.

     "Alright, Puppet. How about we go look around the pizzeria? I'm sure everything is fine.. like I said." Foxy set the axe on the side of Puppets bed and pulled him up. Foxy cringed, he felt like an annoyed parent showing their child that there were no monsters under the bed.

     They walked through the hall to Ballora's room and opened the door. "I told you shE'S NOT H-" Puppet yelled dramatically while pointing into the empty room. Foxy put his hand over Puppets mouth so he wouldn't finish his sentence. Foxy sighed, "..AND it's completely normal in here.. for Ballora. calm down. stop. please I beg you."

     Puppet crossed his arms and mumbled something while they walked towards the main room. Foxy dug through his pockets... for steak... while they walked, not paying attention to where he was going.

    Puppet walked behind Foxy, looking around the room. He saw a weird... portal thing...? oH GOD NOT AGAI- He was about to tell Foxy, or yell, whichever happened first, about the portal thing in front of him, but Foxy had said that everything was fine, so it most likely was. Puppet shrugged and didn't feel like bringing anything up again.

  Foxy turned and started walking backwards so he could face puppet. Puppet was being quiet, so he was probably done now... at least Foxy hoped so.

     Foxy ran into something behind him that he couldn't see and fell backwards into it.

     Puppet grabbed him and tried to pull him up, "maybe not the time but.. you should lay off all of the steak." Foxy frowned, "I don't eat that much stea- aAA" Puppet's hand slipped and Foxy fell into the portal.

     Puppet stared at the portal for a moment before sitting down. "aw man, not again"

     Now Puppet was really alone. The pizzeria was completely silent, he couldn't hear anything except... portal sound effects. Should I go in there? Puppet reached his hand toward the portal but pulled it away before he touched it. "Nah... That's just stupid."

    The sound of his voice sort of freaked him out. He'd been calmer than he was earlier, but he was still on edge. "err... what do I do." Puppet stood and walked to his box, climbing down the ladder, alone, and grabbing the stone axe he gave Foxy just a few minutes earlier.

    Puppet shrugged, then whispered, "Nothing else for me to do.." he reached the portal and stepped through with the axe in his hand, taking one last look back at the pizzeria.