007

The next day I went to school super happy to talk with Vance but as soon as I went up to talk to him he turned around and as cold as ever said,

"What the fuck do you want."

"What do you mean? Aren't we friends?" I ask him surprised.

"No, I would never be friends with someone like you." He and his friends start laughing.

"What do you mean someone like me?" I was shocked, yesterday we were hitting it off amazingly.

"A loser." His friends started hyping him up now.

"But yesterday we were having fun." I was about to start crying now.

"I don't know you're talking about. I think you're going crazy." He spoke harshly.

"CRAZY Y/N" his friends start yelling and he joins in.

I run off, I didn't want him to see me cry. I don't even know why I was crying, I'd known him for a week but my heart felt like I just lost someone I'd known for years.

What is wrong with him! How could he! I never want to see his stupid perfect face again!

I run to an empty class and stay there the whole day.

When I finally get out I see Robin running to me.

"Hey y/n, what's happening? You never came to class." He asks sweetly.

"My stomach was hurting I went to the nurse, but I'm fine now." I smile.

"Is it about Vance?" He says softly.

"No, who said that? Are people saying that?" I ask.

"Everyone's talking about how he and his friends called you 'crazy y/n'" he says looking down.

I was about to start crying again before Robin pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks Robin." I sniffled.

We talked the whole way home and we became the closest of friends.

-

I decided on going to the park to walk my dog Max.

And of course on my way there I HAD to see Vance.

I started walking faster so maybe he couldn't see me.

But of course he did because I have the worst luck ever.

"Hey y/n" he smiles.

I keep walking.

"Y/n?" He stops me.

I turn and slap him in the face, wiping that smug smirk off his face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you." He says aggressively.

"No, what the fuck is wrong with you, are you bipolar or something?!" I yell. The people there turn their heads to our direction. Judging our every move.

"You embarrassed me infront of the whole school! Everyone is calling me crazy y/n because YOU lied!" I yell louder this time, making anyone who hadn't turned their heads before turn them now.

"They are?" He says softly.

"Yeah thanks to you." I wanted to slap him again so bad.

"Look y/n I'm sorry, but nobody can know that me and you are friends, I mean I'm basically a king at school, the strongest person there. People can't know that I just befriended some weird new girl." He says, thinking that would make me feel better.

I slap him harder.

"Y/N!" He yells.

I start walking away and this time he lefts me leave. I held my tears. 'Some weird new girl'.

Maybe he is as bad as I thought he was.
Actually even worse.

( TYSM FOR ALL THE READS AND ALSOOO 2 CHAPTERS IN A DAY 😋😋)