Chapter 43- The Big Bump

Start from the beginning

"Oh, we have kept dishes from different cuisine. I'm glad you like it."

"Good job, Miller." She patted on his shoulder. She suggested they search for their friends and they found them sitting on one of the tables. Ryan, Luke and Ryan's date were sitting on the table lost in watching the crowd on the dance floor.

"Hey, guys." Cameron said and they were welcomed with three shocked faces.

"Hey..." Luke said enthusiastically confused. "Oh my god. Ally I thought you weren't going to come."

Before she could answer, they were joined in by two of her friends, Becky and Haley looked lovely in their dresses. "Oh my god. Ally I thought you weren't coming." Haley repeated putting her glass of punch down.

"What- How did you come?" Becky chimed in. And then she was thrown into a muddle of questions she couldn't keep track of. All four of her friends attacked her with a string of doubts.

"Where did you get your dress from?"

"You said you didn't like prom?"

"I thought you were staying at home tonight?"

"Wait, who's your date?"

That last one asked by a conscious Haley silenced the other questions. They all looked at her with wide eyes waiting to be fed with an answer. She gulped and got ready to finally expose the truth. "I came with him." She said indicating Cameron beside her.

"What?!" The four of them shouted in unison so loudly that the whole world stopped and looked at them for a second. She hushed them and was again in a farm of questions growing each passing minute.

"Shh. One by one I can't understand what you're saying." She screamed to them but they were so hyperactive they continued their own parliament.

"Guys. Guys!" Cameron shouted louder than her and they went quiet at once. "Keep quiet and listen to her."

They twisted their heads to her hopefully. "Okay, do not overreact when I tell you this..."

"Oh god, you're pregnant?" Becky whispered in a horrified voice placing a hand on her chest. This caused a debate to emerge in the group again and they again buzzed together like bees.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? No. I'm not pregnant." She screamed at her friends direction, annoyed. But it was too late, they were already planning the name of the baby and congratulating Cameron for taking care of Ally.

"Shut up, you guys!" She complained as loudly as she could. "I'm not pregnant!" She hissed.

Cameron took advantage of the silence and slipped the news in quickly, "It's just that we're... dating."